The Target (Part II)

Title - The Target
Ship - Seungmin X Hyunjin
Top - Hyunjin
Bottom - Seungmin
Au - Non idol Au
Warnings/Tags - Kidnapping, Kinda spicy at some point, Spies
Summary - Hwang Hyunjin has gotten his eyes set on a one Kim Seungmin, and he made sure to get his target.
Word count - 1608

...

Seungmin is not quite sure what had happened, one minute he was walking back to his apartment from a quick run to the convenience store and the next minute arms had wrapped around him.

He ofcourse put up a fight against the person at first, even escaping from their grip, but there were about four of them and one of him, and being in a secluded alleyway did not makes things any better.

The guys had cornered him from both ways and seemed to have weapons on them, although they did not make use of them. They were barely even hitting him, just defending themselves and trying to get a hold on him.

Could it be that his supervisor at Skapra was giving him a surprise test again? Or was he genuinely being attacked? Possibly a kidnapping?

What ever it was, it couldn't be good.

He kept deflecting the four men trying to capture him but alas, they had the upper hand of number, even against a well trained spy like himself. They were also bulky, strong and knew how to fight.

One of them put a clothe around his mouth and nose trying to get him to inhale the substance as another held his hands behind his back. He still put up a fight, holding his breath for as long as he could, with the guys just giving up and dragging him to their van.

After being harshly dragged into the back of the van, he had his hands tied together tightly behind his back, his ankles also being tied together. A blackout loose mask that was made of a fabric material was also thrown over his head, obstructing his vision.

After being properly binned and deemed no longer a threat, the guys released their bruising grips on him. They let him be laid on the floor of the van as they drove off to who knows where.

This was going to be a long drive for Sky.

After what seemed like forever in Seungmin's mind, the van had finally stopped moving. Two pairs of hands immediately held him, not even letting him toy with ideas of escaping.

The van door was opened and he was roughly handled out of the van and moved towards and unknown path. His legs were barely dragging along the ground as he was pulled around like a sack by the guys.

The walk was a fair distance with them going up and down stairs before finally reaching a room.

Seungmin was tied to a wooden chair, his ankles separated but this time around tied to a front leg of the chair and his hands still tied together but also to the back of the chair.

“So… are y'all gonna tell me why I'm here?” Seungmin finally speaks up, voice slightly horse for not saying anything in a while.

All the reply he got was silent before he heard the sound of the doors closing and multiple lock sounds followed right after.

Almost immediately after that, he tried freeing himself from the confines of the rope, but he couldn't. He tried to stand up, carrying the chair along with him, but he also couldn't do that. It was almost as if the chair was attached somehow to the ground.

So he sat, in the quietness of the room of this unknown location he was brought to after his kidnapping. He could do nothing but wait and see the perpetrator behind this all.

Startled by the blackout mask being pulled off his head, Seungmin awakened, blinking his eyes to get used to the lighting in the room.