Chapter Twenty-Four

Aiden POV

     I can’t believe he asked me that. Hell, I was surprised he asked me to mate with him during his heat earlier. That’s why it took me a few minutes to speak. I didn’t think he would do that this soon. I thought that if his heat did come soon he would just ask Raiven to join him. 
     It made my heart flutter when he asked me. It felt good that my mate asked me that. It meant a lot. We just met today so I was glad he asked me something very personal.
     I pulled Killian’s body closer to me and ran my nose along his scent gland. I raised my eyes to look over his shoulder. My eyes connected with the gold ones of Raiven. My eyes asked him if it was really ok to do this. 
     Raiven moved his body closer to Killian so he was pressed up against his back. He took his hand off Killian’s waist and put it on my arm. He slid it down to my hand and threaded his fingers with mine. He brought it up to his lips and gave it a small kiss. 
     I looked back down at Killian. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted. His face was pressed into my chest. “Hey, Killian?”
     He slightly moved his head but nothing else. I chuckled. He was like a cat.
     “Can I kiss you?” I asked him. I glanced up at Raiven. I was hoping I wasn’t crossing any boundaries that I shouldn’t.
     Killian leaned his head back and looked up at me. His eyes searched mine. A small smile graced his lips. He leaned up and brought our faces closer. I closed my eyes the closer he got. Then I felt his lips on mine. They were so soft.
     I felt Killian’s hands grab my shirt and pulled closer. I put the hand that Raiven wasn’t holding on the back of Killian’s head and threaded my fingers through his hair and slightly pulled. A moan slipped out of Killian’s mouth.
     Killian pulled back and then attacked my neck. I tilted my head so he had more room. When I did I was met with Raiven’s lips. They were soft but not as soft as Killian’s. That made sense since he was an alpha like me.
     Killian started sucking on my neck. Raiven licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slowly parted my lips and allowed him in. His tongue swirled around mine, sucking it into his mouth.
     Raiven pulled back just as Killian stopped sucking my neck and looked up at me. I looked deeply into his eyes. I leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.
     “You ready to bond?” I asked him.
     He nodded and tilted his head to the side. He showed the side that didn’t have a mark. I leaned down and brushed my nose along his neck, breathing in his scent. I slowly extended my canines and grazed them along his neck. I felt his body shudder.
     Killian’s hands gripped my shirt. He tilted his head a little more. I slowly sunk my canines into his neck. I grabbed ahold of his waist, pulling him a little closer. After a few seconds I retracted them and licked the wound.
     I leaned back and looked into Killian’s eyes. I then tilted my head to give him access to my neck. Killian leaned into my neck and started to lick it. I then felt his canines grazing the spot. He then sunk his canines in my neck. After a few seconds he retracted and then licked the wound.
     I then turned to Raiven. I looked into his eyes. Since we are both alphas we had to figure out who bonds who first. I stared into his eyes until I had to look away. He was more dominant than me.
     I tilted my head to the other side and waited. Raiven leaned over Killian. He buried his face into my neck. He took a deep breath of my scent and licked the spot. His canines extended and he grazed them along my neck. He then sunk them in. He put his hand around my waist and squeezed. He then retracted his canines and licked the wound.
     Raiven leaned back and looked into my eyes, tilting his head. He showed me the side without a mark just like Killian did. I leaned into his neck and took a deep breath, my nose grazing his neck. I extended my canines and sunk them into his neck. Raiven’s hand squeezed my waist more. After a few seconds I retracted my canines and licked the wound.
     I then heard something in my head that I never heard before. What was that?
     ‘Click, click. Haha.’ 
     ‘Huh?’ I tilted my head.
     Killian suddenly laughed. “Is that the first time you had someone mindlink you?”
     “Huh? Mindlink?”
     “Yup. I wanted to play with you and test the link.” Killian laughed more, holding his belly.
     “Oh. Ok and no. My pack doesn’t use it.”
     Killian stopped laughing and tilted his head. He looked back at Raiven. It almost seemed like they were talking to each other. He then looked back at me. “We are going to link each other from now on.”
     I tilted my head. “Why?”
     “It’s safer than phones. No one can hear when mates link each other.” Raiven was the one that answered me. “As you could see when Killian and I just talked to each other and you couldn’t hear it.”
     I still had my head tilted, thinking over what they said. “Makes sense.”
     Suddenly I felt a hand slowly gliding down my chest towards my waist. I glanced down at Killian. He was looking up at me with his eyes half lidded. He was biting his lower lip.
     Raiven chuckled. “And it begins.”
     I looked up at him, tilting my head. “Begins?”
     Raiven glanced down at Killian and then up into my eyes. “Yes. When mates bond they get a little horny. Killian more so.”
     I glanced back down at Killian. He started to rub his hips against mine. I could feel it also. I look up at Raiven. “What should I do? I never did anything.”
     Raiven chuckled. “When we bonded we just rubbed against each other.”
     I then felt Killian’s lips against my neck and Raiven’s hands on my waist, pulling me closer to Killian. My hips were pressed against Killians. Killian was pressed up against Raiven’s chest.
     I looked down and saw that Raiven was rocking his hips against Killian’s ass. A moan slipped out of Killian’s lips. I started to grind up against Killian, my hands slipping down to his hips.
     I dug my fingers into his hips and pulled him closer, making Raiven move closer. I buried my face into Killian’s neck and started sucking and licking. I kept grazing over my mark. I picked up the tempo of my hips.
     Killian raised his hands to my neck and slowly slid them up until his fingers threaded in my hair. He yanked on the strands. A moan slipped out of my lips. Raiven pressed his lips against mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth, playing with mine.
     Raiven’s hand slipped down to my ass and squeezed and pulled me closer. He pulled back and then turned to Killian’s neck, grazing over his mark.
     “Oh, god.” Killian moaned out into my neck. He picked his head up and looked back at Raiven. Raiven withdrew his face and smashed his lips on Killian’s. He kissed him deeply as he picked up the pace of his hips, rocking Killian into mine.
     I started feeling something in my belly. It was something I never felt before. My tempo started going sloppy. So did Raiven’s. I felt Killian’s grip get tighter on my hair along with Raiven’s grip on my ass.
     I felt Killian shudder against me and Raiven against him. I soon shuddered as I cum. I looked down at them both as I regained my breathing. Killian buried his face into my chest and Raiven buried his in Killian’s neck.