Chapter Thirty-Five

I leaned closer to Killian’s member. I started licking him up and down. I never took my eyes off him. I licked a stripe up to his tip and pressed against it. Killian jolted forward. He looked down at me with drool slipping out of his mouth.
     He reached down and threaded his fingers in my hair. A moan slipped out of his mouth as I flicked my tongue at his tip. I slowly slipped my lips around him and slid down a little. I started bobbing up and down. Every time I would go down a bit more until my nose touched his skin. I held him at the back of my throat for a bit.
     Killian started to pull at my strands. A moan slipped out of my mouth at each pull, vibrating around his member. Each vibration made him arch his back more. He squeezed his eyes closed.
     I slipped off his member and blew on it. When I did, Killian whined and opened his eyes to look down at me. “Papi.”
     I started nibbling at the sides. “What do you want, sweetheart?”
     Killian yanked at my hair. “Please Papi.”
     I slipped down to his balls and sucked them into my mouth. “What?” I glanced up at him. His eyes were huge. “Use your words.”
     I then felt something slip between me and Killian. I glanced down to see Raiven’s hand playing with Killian’s hole, running his finger around the rim. I looked up at Raiven. He was already looking at me. I leaned toward him and pressed my lips to his.
     I wrapped my hand around Killian’s member and pumped it while I kissed Raiven. Killian moaned. I drew back and looked down again. Raiven had slipped his finger into Killian and began moving it around. I leaned up and kissed Killian on the neck. I started kissing a trail up his jaw and to the side of his mouth. 
     “What do you want, baby?” I murmured next to his ear. My hand still working on his member. I felt Raiven slip another finger in Killian.
     “Ngh.” Killian moaned. “Suck me Papi.”
     I licked his ear. I started kissing down his neck. I nibbled at his nibbles and then slipped down lower. I licked at his base and flicked up the side. I started sucking at his head.
     With each hard suck Killian whined. My eyes never broke from Killian’s. I held him captive with my gaze. I slowly lowered my lips down to the base. His tip pushed at my throat. I slowly relaxed my throat and let it slip past the muscle. I held it there and then slowly pulled back. I started bobbing up and down.
     I felt a hand unbutton my pants and then slip under my waistband and into my boxers. It wrapped around my member and squeezed. I moaned around Killian’s member. I glanced over at Raiven. He was biting his lip while looking at me.
     I started thrusting into Raiven’s hand as I continued bobbing on Killian’s member. I could feel him getting closer and closer to his climax. Raiven slipped a third finger into Killian.
     Suddenly Killian’s grip on my hair got tighter. “Papi. I’m…. I’m cu….” he didn’t get to finish by the time he shot into the back of my throat. I swallowed all of it while staring deep into Killian’s eyes. I pulled back and then leaned down to kiss Killian on the mouth, making him taste himself on my tongue.
     Raiven was still pumping my member and thrusting his fingers in Killian. He slowly let me go and slipped his fingers out of Killian. I flipped Killian and I so I was on my back and Killian was on top of me.
     I slipped my hands down Killian’s back to his ass. I squeezed his mounds while Raiven moved behind him. He put his hands next to mine. His eyes connected with mine over Killian’s shoulder. He slowly lowered his head. I watched as Killian jolted forward and let out a moan in my ear.
     Raiven made sure my hands were spreading Killian’s cheeks before slipping under Killian to grab ahold of my pants. He pulled them down my legs and then threw them somewhere in the room. He left me in my boxers.
     Raiven started to rub my thighs, going up until his fingers met my boxers. He slipped his finger in and started rubbing at the edge of my balls. He twisted his hand around and started to scratch my balls.
     I started to knead Killian’s ass. I pulled him down more on me as he started grinding his member against mine. I started thrusting up into Killian as I kneaded his ass more. Pulling him closer. I turned my head so I could claim Killian’s lips.
     Raiven grabbed my balls and squeezed, making me moan into Killian as I deepened the kiss. Raiven removed his hand from my balls and pulled my boxers down and threw them somewhere. My bare member was left to rub against Killian’s, making us both moan at the friction.
     I began to hear rustling again. I pulled back from Killian and looked over his shoulder. Killian buried his face in my neck. Raiven was pulling his boxers off. He started to pump himself as he watched Killian and I.
     “Papi.” Killian moaned in my ear. I turned my head just enough to run my tongue along his ear. I pulled his lobe into my mouth and sucked it. I nibbled it as he moaned into my ear. “Please Papi.”
     I pulled back a little bit but still kept licking his ear. “What baby? Use your words.” I glanced down at Raiven. He was already looking up at me. Our eyes connected as he started crawling up Killian’s back, kissing his way up. 
     “Papi, Daddy. More.” Killian moaned. His hips got faster.
     “More what Babe?” Raiven rasply said into Killian’s ear. 
     Killian was quiet for a few. It seemed like he was uncomfortable voicing his wants. I smirked up at Raiven. I squeezed Killian’s ass hard, making him jolt and moan.
     Killian bit my shoulder to limit his moaning. I spanked him, making him unlatch his teeth. “Please. Put it in. I want you both in me. Fuck me.”
     Raiven wrapped his hand around my member and lined it up with Killian’s hole. I slowly pushed my head in. Once it was in I paused a second before slipping more in. Killian winced when I was halfway in. I immediately stopped and watched Killian’s expression to let me know when I could continue.
     “More Papi.” he moaned into my ear. I pulled him into a kiss as I continued to slip in until my base hit his ass. I paused once again to let him adjust to me. “Move.” 
     Once he said that I started to thrust slowly. I didn’t want to hurt him. I know his slick would help but this was his first time. I wanted him to feel good. Not in pain.
     He would whimper with each thrust. His whimpers slowly changed to moans. When he was only moaning I stopped. Raiven lined himself with Killian’s hole and started to slip in alongside my member.
     Killian’s grip on me tightened as he sank his teeth into my shoulder once again. I kneaded his ass, trying to lessen the pain. Raiven kissed along Killian’s neck. Slowly Killian relaxed. 
     Raiven and I started thrusting together. When I was pulling out he was pushing in. We alternated when we would thrust in. Causing more friction along our members. We soon started thrusting faster along with Killian’s moans.
     Raiven pulled me into a deep kiss as we went even faster. Killian started to suck at my mark. His canines extended and grazed along it. I could feel him getting closer to his climax. We all were.
     “Ah. Papi, Daddy. More. Faster. Harder. Deeper.” Killian moaned into my ear. 
     With a groan Raiven and I complied. We did exactly what he wanted.
     We came at the same time. Killian sank his canines into his mark on me just as Raiven and I sank ours into our marks on him. We licked the marks clean once we withdrew our canines. Raiven and I pulled out of Killian. 
     Raiven flipped Killian around so now he had his back to my chest. I grabbed Killian’s hips. He wrapped his legs around Raiven’s waist. We slipped into Killian again as he whimpered and moaned. He was sensitive now that he had come.
     Killian buried his face into Raiven’s neck. I rubbed my nose along Killian’s neck. Killian’s moans got louder. He was close once more. We all came at the same time again. 
     Killian sank his canines into his mark on Raiven as I leaned over his shoulder to sink mine in my mark on Raiven. Raiven leaned to sink his canines into his mark on my neck.

They are finally fully mated. I hope you like it