Chapter Twenty-Nine

I stood up and walked around the desk to sit in the chair. I looked up at Raiven and Aiden. They nodded at me, encouraging me. I looked back at dad and took a deep breath.
     “Raiven and I were talking about raiding NightShade. Now that their company is getting hit by the government we think that it is now time to hit them with the werewolf side.”
     Dad listened to me the whole time with his chin in his palm. Crescent Moon and Blazing Amber are basically the government of the werewolf world. Crescent Moon is the biggest pack so we are basically the kings.
     “How do you plan on doing that?” Dad asked, tilting his head.
     Raiven placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. “We were talking about combining packs for the raid.”
     “Combining packs? That might work since you guys are mates. When everyone sees how you guys are together might encourage them.”
     I nodded. “That’s what we thought. We also have Aiden who knows the pack like the back of his hand. He can give us tips.” I glanced up at Aiden. He nodded.
     “I’ll help however I can.” Aiden assured.
     Dad looked up at him and nodded. “Alright. When do you want to do it?”
     “As soon as we can. We want to teach them a lesson.” I said. My expression was dark. I never liked Azule and now I know why. It’s time to teach them that it’s not good to play with others.
     “Ok. Let’s get down to business.” Dad leaned forward.
     I stood up and gave him a quick hug. “Talk with Raiven. Plan with him. I need to talk with Aiden.” I glanced over at Raiven. He nodded at me. He knew what I was going to do.
     I stepped back and grabbed Aiden's hand. “Love you Daddy. I'll see you later.” With that I pulled Aiden out of Dad's office. 
     I took a deep breath and looked up at Aiden. He had a curious expression on his face. When he noticed I was looking at him he gave me a smile. 
     I then led him towards my room. Instead of going into my room I turned towards my art room. I closed the door once he was in. When I turned towards him he was looking around. 
     “So you're an artist?” He asked me when he smiled at me.
     I walked over to the bookcases. “Yes. But that's not all.” I said just as I opened the secret door.
     Aiden watched as the bookcase slid open. I stepped through and waited for him to follow me. Once he was in I closed the door and sat down in my chair.
     I watched as he looked around. I then turned towards the monitors and turned them on. Aiden looked at all the monitors. Slowly it seemed like he was getting what I was showing him. 
     He turned towards me. “I'm not a very big gamer but I do believe I recognize these games.” He looked around again. “You made these?”
     “Yes.” I answered, watching him closely. Not many know about this.
     “You're Susurisen?” He asked with some emotion I can't really place.
     I nodded when he glanced at me. I couldn't find my voice. I was scared to find out what he thought.
     When he saw my face he pulled me into a hug. “It's awesome sweetheart. You're so talented. Who else knows?”
     I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. “Raiven, Charly and my little sister. My little sister is the main reason I started. I let her watch me a few times when she was younger. Charly helped build it.”
     Aiden started rubbing my back. “Are you going to reveal yourself?”
     I nodded. “I will after I graduate. I'm going to go to college and reveal myself at the company.” I tightened my arms around him. “I now have you and Raiven and don't have to hide.”
     Aiden chuckled, making his chest vibrate. “Of course sweetheart. Raiven and I have your back.”
     I giggled. “Yeah? I can do anything?” I looked up at him.
     Aiden looked down at me and smirked. “Yes. Do what you want. Be what you want. Raiven and I encourage it. We want you to be yourself. Not what society says you are.”
     I pressed my lips on his. “Thanks Aiden.” I whispered against his lips.
     Aiden pressed his lips on mine and then trailed down to my neck. “Anytime sweetheart. We will always have your back. You can do anything you want without worry.”
     Aiden pulled back a little and looked down at me. “Do you want to finish high school and then go to college with me?”
     I looked at him surprised. “You mean it? You would wait a year to go to college with me?”
     Aiden chuckled. “Yes. Raiven only has a few more years. He will be in his last year when you start. I didn’t start college when I was supposed to since I had to train all year long. Now I want to join you.”
     I smiled up at him. “Really Aiden? I would love that. I would have Charly but I’m glad I’ll have you there also.” I cocked my head to the right. “Do you think we can share a dorm?”
     Aiden looked down at me for a second before laughing. “Of course sweetheart. They will let us share a dorm once we tell them we are mates. I bet they would let us share with Raiven until he graduates.”
     My smile grew. “I would love that.”
     I looked to the side. “When we start college I’m going to reveal myself to the company. I really hope they will be ok with me being Susurisen.”
     Aiden put his hands on my cheeks and made me look at him. “From what I have seen your dad won’t have a problem. He seems to have a soft spot for you. I bet he even has an idea who Susurisen is.”
     I looked into his eyes. “You think so?”
     Aiden nodded. “Your dad isn’t stupid. I’m sure he knew for a while."
     I tilted my head and put my index finger on my chin. “Do you think that is why I didn’t have to reveal myself when I was contracted with the company?”
     Aiden ran his hand into my hair. “I think so. Normally companies make their employees reveal themselves.” His fingers tightened in my hair. “It seems like your dad is protecting you within the company. He knew that you wanted to make games and provide for your sister so he made it so you don’t have to reveal yourself until you're ready.”
     I tilted my head. “You really think so?”
     Aiden nodded. "I was watching him while you were talking to him. I noticed he was tense at first but then relaxed when you told him about me. He is protective of you.”
     I nodded. “I knew he was protective. I am his boy.” I looked into his eyes. “I’m a daddy’s boy.”
     Aiden tilted his head and smiled. “I got that vibe when I saw you run into his arms.” He ran his hands along my arms. “What about Raiven and I? Do we come before your dad?”
     I laughed. “Of course. I will always run to you guys before going to dad. I would only go to him when it is necessary.” I smiled up at him and put my hand on his cheek.
     Aiden leaned down and kissed my cheek. “Good.” He ran his thumb along my cheekbone. “Should we get back to Raiven?”
     I beamed up at him and nodded enthusiastically. “Yes. I miss him.”
     Aiden laughed and grabbed my hand. I opened the door and closed it once we were through. We left the art room and went back to my dad’s office. When we walked in, Raiven and dad were still talking.
     Raiven looked up at us and opened his arms. I ran into them and curled up in his lap. He kissed my head and then leaned up to kiss Aiden.