Chapter Twenty-Seven

Raiven and I walked up to my dad’s office. We stopped at the door and I knocked. We decided to see if we could use my dad’s office for this talk with Jason. I didn’t have an office for this. Maybe I should get one.
     “Come in.” I heard my dad’s voice.
     I saw Dad sitting behind his desk. When he looked up there was a confused expression on his face. Oh yeah. He never met Raiven before.
     “Daddy.” I went around his desk to give him a hug. Honestly, I’m a bit of a daddy's boy.
     “Son.” He stood up and hugged me tightly. He was smiling as he patted my back.
     I looked up at him. “Sorry it’s taken so long.” I stood back and looked back at Raiven. “This is Raiven. He's my mate and Charly’s big brother.” I looked back at Dad.
     He stared deeply into my eyes and then turned toward Raiven. He looked him up and down before extending his hand to Raiven. “Nice to finally meet you. Welcome to the family.”
     Raiven smiled as he took Dad’s hand. “Nice to meet you too. Thanks.”
     “Dad there is something you don’t know.” 
     Dad turned to me with his eyebrow raised.
     I gulped. This is hard. “Umm.” Raiven walked up to me and rubbed my back. I smiled up at him. “We have another mate.”
     I heard shuffling so I looked back at Dad. He was sitting in his desk chair, shocked. “I know it’s uncommon but it’s true. I have two mates.”
     Dad looked up at me. “I’m happy for you Son. Who’s the other mate?”
     I smiled at him. “His name’s Aiden Knoxx.” I scratched the back of my neck. “He’s part of NightShade.”
     Dad’s eyes got huge. “NightShade? The evil pack?”
     “Yes. He’s not like them. He’s been working with us against NightShade. They don’t even know he’s our mate.” I looked deeply into Dad’s eyes. “He trained with us and Raiven’s pack. He is strong but he never taught his pack what he knows.”
     I knew Dad was surprised. “Really? I do remember an outsider wanting to train with us. I didn’t remember his name even though I gave the ok.”
     I cuddled up to Dad. “Thanks for letting him Daddy. I’m glad he’s so strong. He can help us out.”
     Dad ruffled my hair. “No problem Son. He can train with us anytime. What is he again?”
     I glanced up at him. “Alpha, just like Raiven. Only thing is Raiven is more dominant than him.”
     Dad laughed. “Two alpha mates. Nice son. You’re so blessed. Bring him around soon so I can meet him.”
     I leaned up and kissed his cheek. “Of course Daddy. There’s another thing I need to talk to you about.” I stood back.
     Dad sat down in his chair and steepled his fingers. “Ok. What is it?”
     I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. “Raiven and I have someone coming over to talk. We were wondering if we could use your office for the meeting.”
     Raiven had walked up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I smiled up at him and then looked back at dad. 
     “Yes Son. When will the meeting be?” Dad sat back.
     “Soon.” I said just as there was a knock at the door.
     Dad looked up and glanced at the door. “Yes?”
     “Sorry sir but Young Master Killian’s guest is here.” The butler said. 
     Dad stood up and walked around his desk. He pulled me up and into his arms. “Let him in.” Dad said just as he stepped back and walked over to the door. 
     I walked around the desk and sat down in the chair with Raiven standing behind me. The door opened and Dad walked out as Jason walked in.
     Jason watched Dad leave. “That was?” He pointed his thumb back at the door.
     “My Dad. I asked if I could use his office for this talk.” I leaned back and crossed my arms. I nodded toward the chairs in front of the desk. Jason walked over to them and sat down.
     “Thanks for coming. The guy standing behind me is my mate Raiven. He’s the one that Azule is going against right now.”
     Jason glanced at Raiven and gave him a little nod. “Nice to meet you.” He then looked back at me. “How can I help you?”
     I leaned forward and took a recorder out of my pocket. I cocked my head to the side, holding it next to my head. “Do you mind if I record this conversation? We would like to get evidence.”
     Jason leaned back. “No. Go ahead. I hope this helps you.”
     I put the recorder on the desk and turned it on. “Please tell us about Azule and what happened to you.” I said while staring into Jason’s eyes.
     He took a deep breath. “I met her shortly after I presented. I was instantly captivated. She was so cute and hot.” He looked to the side. Not looking at us.
     “Slowly but surely I fell for her. At the time my wolf kept going against me, he kept discouraging me.”
     “Why did he do that?” I asked him.
     “He told me that Azule wasn’t my mate. I liked her so much I discredited it and went along with what I wanted.”
     “What do you mean?”
     Jason glanced at me before looking away again. “She kept whispering in my ear. Telling me she was my mate even if my wolf disagreed.” He sighed. “I wanted to believe her. The more I believed her the more my wolf was pounding at my mind, telling me it wasn’t real. I was slowly going insane.”
     “Then what happened.” I asked when Jason was quiet for a few minutes.
     “I sunk deeper and deeper into madness as I thought I was falling in love with Azule. She kept whispering about stuff about my fathers company. Everything she said made sense to me so I talked to my father about it.” 
     He paused again. “What happened?”
     “I don’t know what happened but I found out later that Azules fathers company started going after my fathers. My fathers company started falling apart. I then found out that everything she told me was bad. My father let her fathers company take over the company to protect me.”
     “Why did he give up his company to protect you?”
     Jason looked to the side and gulped. “He didn’t want anyone to know that I was the cause of the downfall for the BriarWood pack. He didn’t want anyone to despise me for my actions.”
     “Why did they go after your fathers company?”
     “I’m not really sure. I heard once that my fathers company was getting big and Azules fathers company didn’t like that. He wanted it out of the way so it didn’t interfere with his company. I think he wants to be the most powerful”
     “Thanks for helping us Jason.” I leaned forward and turned the recorder off. I handed it to Raiven. He put it in his pocket. “This will really help us.” I looked back at Raiven. “Can you tell Aiden to come over?”
     Raiven nodded and tilted his head. His eyes went glassy. After a few his eyes went back to normal and he nodded at me again.
     We waited a few minutes until Raiven and I started to smell Aiden. Just as the door opened I jumped out of my seat and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms and he caught me as he laughed. He buried his nose into my neck where his mark was. 
     “Umm. Killian? Who is this?” I heard Jason ask.
     I withdrew from Aiden’s arms and turned around to look at Jason. I watched Aiden walk over to Raiven and hug him from the corner of my eye. “That is our mate.”
     Jason tilted his head. “Mate? You have another one?”
     I laughed as I looked over at Raiven and Aiden. Raiven had pulled Aiden into a kiss. “Yes. I have two.” I looked back at Jason. “He is part of Azules pack so he couldn’t be here while we were recording. No one knows he’s our mate. We’re not telling anyone until everything with Azule is settled.”
     My gaze then hardened as I turned serious. Raiven and Aiden stopped kissing and were looking at me as they felt my attitude change. “Don’t tell anyone. If you do then there will be consequences.”
     Jason gulped. “Yes sir. I won’t tell anyone.”

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. I have been trying to figure out my next chapter. I'm the type of person who likes to have a chapter waiting. I like to write a chapter and then post the previous chapter