Chapter Twenty-Eight

Since my birthday was December 21st I spent Christmas with Raiven. It took four days for the bond to calm down so I went back home the day after Christmas. We met Aiden a few days before New Years. We spent it together. Now it’s the beginning of January and the snow’s now falling. It won’t get much, just a dusting.
     I stood in front of the windows in the living room watching the snow. I was waiting for Raiven and Aiden. We were going to go out into the woods. There’s a clearing that we can use for my classes. I was going to teach them how to shift while still clothed. We did have a training room but I didn’t want anyone seeing them naked if they didn’t learn it right away.
     Soon I see Raiven’s car pull in. I ran to the door and threw it open. I ran out just as Raiven and Aiden got out of the car. I threw myself into Aiden’s arms since he was closer to the door. I buried my face into his chest as he laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I stepped back and turned to Raiven and did the same thing.
     “You guys ready?” I asked them as I stepped back.
     Raiven and Aiden looked at each other and then me. “Yes.” Raiven was the one to answer. They turned back to the car and grabbed their bags. I told them to bring extra pairs of clothes just in case.
     “Ok. Follow me.” I turned around and walked into the woods, not looking behind me to see if they were following. I knew that they were. They wouldn’t pass this lesson up.
     Just as we entered the woods they each took a hand. Raiven was on my right and Aiden on my left. We walked until we got to the clearing. I walked until I was in the middle of the clearing. The boys dropped their bags at the edge of the clearing and joined me.
     ‘Hey Silva?’ 
     ‘Yes?’
     ‘This is natural for me. How do I teach it?’
     Silva laughed. ‘Of course you don’t know. Tell them to picture shifting with their clothes on. The more they do it while picturing it they will start doing it subconsciously.’
     ‘Really. Thanks.’
     I turned toward Raiven and Aiden. “Ok. Silva told me to have you guys picture shifting with your clothes on.” 
     They looked at me like I was insane. “You sure? Why did Silva tell you?” Aiden inquired.
     I shrugged. “Yeah. I had to ask him since it’s natural for me. I was never taught it. Somehow I knew from the beginning how to do it.”
     “Ok. So all we have to do is picture shifting with our clothes on?” Raiven asked.
     I nodded. “Yes. When you do that over and over again then you can do it subconsciously.”
     Raiven and Aiden looked at each other and nodded. “Ok. Let's do this.” They closed their eyes and took a deep breath. After a while they started shifting with their clothes on. Just before they shifted an article of clothes ripped.
     When the black and blonde wolves stood before me I put my hands on their heads. “You almost did it. Shift back.” Luckily when they shifted back only their shirts were torn.
     I smiled up at them. “Try again.”
     They closed their eyes and tried again. This time no clothes were ripped when they shifted. They looked up at me.
     I grinned big and rubbed their heads. “Good job guys. Keep doing it like that, it will come automatically.”
     They shifted back and pulled me into a hug. “Of course Lil bit. We will keep practicing.” Raiven pulled back and looked into my eyes. “What should we do if someone sees us shifting with our clothes on and asks us about it?”
     I tilted my head to the side and placed my index finger on my chin. “I don’t want the NightShade pack to know but anyone else is fine.” I glanced at Aiden and then looked away. “I’m sorry Aiden but I don’t want to make them strong.”
     Aiden placed his index finger and thumb on my chin and made me look up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. “It’s ok, sweetheart. I don’t want them to get strong either.”
     I smiled up at him and threw my arms around his neck, burying my nose in his scent gland. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back. He leaned down and started rubbing his nose along my neck.
     After a while we separated. The boys walked over to their bags and slipped on some sweaters. I watched them put on their shirts unashamedly. I can’t wait to see them fully undressed but that won’t happen until my heat. I tried to move my eyes before they turned around but it didn’t happen.
     Just as I glanced away my eyes caught Raiven’s. When he noticed I was watching them a smirk crossed his lips. I blushed in embarrassment as he walked toward me. Since he was taller than me my head had to tilt back to look up at him. When he was in front of me he cupped my cheek. I leaned into his touch.  
     “You liked what you saw?” He asked as he looked into my eyes. His smirk grew. He knew I did. 
     I slid my hands up his chest and then around his neck. I leaned in and kissed his neck. I looked up at him and then pressed a kiss to his lips. “Of course I liked what I saw. I can’t wait to see more.” I smiled and then stepped back. I turned toward Aiden and found him watching us. 
     I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “Did you like watching us?” I asked him as I slid my hands down his chest.
     Aiden gulped and put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. “Yes.” He leaned down to my neck and ran his nose along it. “I always like watching you guys.” He leaned back and kissed me on my lips. “It’s hot.”
     Aiden stepped back and walked over to Raiven until he stood next to him. They both faced me and held out a hand. “Shall we head back? There’s still work to do.” 
     I walked over to them and took their hands. They grabbed their bags as we walked back to the house. When we got there we walked into the living room and found my parents watching the news. They were playing news about Hellvener and their problems. It seems the government is now going after them for fraud.
     I ran over to Dad and threw myself into his arms.
     “Omf.” Dad grunted as he put his arms around me so I didn’t fall.
     I looked up at him. “Daddy we need to go to your office.”
     Dad rubbed my hair as he looked down at me. “Who is we?”
     I giggled and looked behind me where Raiven and Aiden stood. They were holding hands as they waited. I looked back at Dad and saw him looking at them. His eyes landed on their hands. He then looked down at me with his head tilted. I nodded.
     Dad slowly pushed me off him while he stood up. He ruffled my hair as he started walking toward his office. I turned back to Raiven and Aiden. They each took one of my hands and we followed Dad.
     When we got to Dad’s office we found him sitting in his chair. I sat down in the chair right in front of his desk. Raiven and Aiden stood behind me with a hand on my shoulders. I smiled up at them before looking at Dad.
     “Let me introduce you. Daddy this is Aiden.” I said as I indicated Aiden. “My second mate. Aiden, this is my dad, Alpha Colten.”
     Aiden stepped forward and held his hand out to dad. “Nice to meet you Alpha Colten.”
     Dad stood up and walked around the desk and took Aiden’s hand. Instead of just shaking his hand dad pulled Aiden in for a hug. “Nice to meet you. Call me Dad.” He glanced over at Raiven. “You too Raiven. Call me Dad. You guys are part of the family now.” Dad patted them both on the back before ruffling my hair on his way back to his seat.
     “Daddy.” I spoke up just as he sat down. He looked up at me. “Aiden is part of NightShade. Please don’t tell anyone about him until after everything is done.”
     Dad put his chin in his palm thinking. “Yes. He can help us but no one will know why or how.”
     I stood up and walked around the desk and sat in Dad’s lap, throwing my arms around his neck. “Thanks daddy. We will tell everyone who he is after everything is done.”
     Dad rubbed my back. “Yes. So what did we need to talk about other than your second mate?”