Chapter Thirty-three

I let her body fall to the ground. “Hey Aiden?” I called out to my mate.
     “Yes dear?” he answered. 
     A smile slowly spread on my lips at the nickname. I turned toward him. “Do you have anything I can wipe my hands on?”
     Aiden laughed and started digging around in his pockets. He pulled out a gray handkerchief. He walked up to me and lifted my hands. He started wiping my hands while staring deeply in my eyes. He then leaned into me.
     “That was hot dear. Too bad Killian didn’t get to see it.” he purred into my ear.
     I gulped. “Stop Aiden. Not now.” I groaned. 
     Aiden giggled. “I know dear. Keep it for later when we join Killian. He slid his hand up my arm. “Now we still have work to do.” He said turning around.
     I looked behind him at the so-called Alpha and smirked. I may have gotten rid of Azule but I still had work to do with her father. “Keep that handkerchief ready.”
     I approached the so-called Alpha. I sat down in the chair again. “So. Tried to destroy my company?”
     He gulped and looked around while fidgeting. 
     I put my right elbow on the arm of the chair and placed my cheek in my palm. “Well?” I growled.
     He paled and fell to the floor. “I-i-i-i.” He stuttered.
     I stood up and walked over to him. I looked down at him. “For years you destroyed packs. Now that someone stands up to you you freak out.”
     “Uh uh uh. I-i-i-i-i.” He couldn’t even talk. 
     I grabbed him by the throat and pulled him up. I brought him up to my face. “You are a disgrace of an Alpha. This is a disgrace of a pack.” I threw him across the room. 
     He landed on the other side of his bed. He slid down the wall to the floor. He started coughing once he landed.
     I walked up to him and grabbed him around the neck again. I lifted him so he barely touched the floor. “Manipulating the young before they knew who they were. Destroying their packs just because they were a threat to you. A threat that never happened since packs are different.” I threw him across the room again. 
     He landed against some bookcases. Books rain down. He was soon covered. I walked up to him and lifted him. “Just because they were rising in the ranks and making their own companies doesn’t mean they were a threat.”
     His head was rolling. He could barely remain conscious. I extended my claws and shoved them into his stomach. He screamed. My smirk grew.
     I wiggled my fingers around inside his stomach, making him scream louder. Soon I withdrew my claws, blood dripping down on the floor.
     “Raiven.” Aiden spoke up. I looked over at him. “Don’t play for long. We have to get back to Killian soon.” he reminded me.
     Ah, right. Our omega was in heat and waiting for us. “Ok. I won’t take long.” I looked back at the guy in my hands. I started slicing him on every available surface. Small cuts, medium cuts. I even did some deep ones. I did so many that he was bleeding pretty bad.
     I smirked. I knew I was coming off as crazy but who could blame me? My company was attacked. My mate was disrespected. With everything he did to others I think I had every right to go crazy.
     I stared down at him while watching the blood pour out of every cut. It wasn’t enough. He won’t die anytime soon. I put my claw up against his neck and drew it across. Cutting his throat deeply. I let him fall to the ground. I watched him as he drew his last breath.
     Once he breathed his last I walked over to Aiden. “Handkerchief?” I asked while holding out my hand. He placed it in my hand. I started wiping the blood off. Once they were clean I threw the handkerchief on the body.
     I turned toward Aiden. I hope he wasn’t scared of me now. He was looking at me with an emotion in his eyes that I couldn’t tell. He bit his lip. “Aiden?”
     He ran to me and pressed his lips against mine. It took me a bit but I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss.
     Just as I was about to put my tongue in his mouth the door flew open. “Alpha! We need help. We are being wiped out.” 
     I pulled back a bit to look at the door. I glared at the guy standing there. He was a member of the pack that we’re raiding. He slowly looked around. He noticed Azule against the wall, the mess and then finally his eyes landed on his Alpha. 
     Slowly he lifted his eyes to us. When they landed on us he fell into an attack stance. I snickered. Aiden burst out laughing. I could barely keep him standing with how hard he was laughing.
     “Haha. Look Raiven. He thinks he can take us on.” He had to put his weight on me so he didn’t fall.
     “Wait. Aiden? Is that you?” The guy slowly stood up. He took a step into the room. “Why are you with him? What happened to our Alpha?”
     Aiden glanced at the guy from the corner of his eye, not even really looking at him. “Why? Because he is my mate. At least one of them. Our Alpha? My Alpha? Him? He hasn’t been my Alpha for a long time.” He buried his face into my neck. I rubbed his back.
     The guy growled. “Traitor.”
     I put Aiden to the side and rushed to the guy and grabbed him by his neck. I lifted him and brought him to my face. “No one disrespects any of my mates.” I growled into his face.
     “Raiven.” Aiden placed his hand on my arm. “He’s not worth it.”
     I glanced at Aiden and then threw the guy to the side. I pulled Aiden into me. I put my nose to his scent gland and inhaled. I needed him to calm down.
     Aiden held me close. He rubbed his hand up and down my back. Once I was calm I leaned back and kissed him on the cheek.
     I turned back to the guy. “Fix your ways. Join a pack and learn what it means or find a better Alpha.” He stared up at me in wonder.
     I grabbed Aiden’s hand and pulled him toward the door. “Come on. We have a mate to get back to.” 
     When we walked through the front door I howled. Slowly all the wolves approached us. “The Alpha has been slain. Time to go home.” I looked around. “Members of Blazing Amber go back to the pack lands. Members of Crescent Moon go back to your pack lands.”
     The wolves took off, going to their pack lands. Aiden and I quickly shifted and ran off to Killian. We ran as fast as we could. We wanted to get to him as soon as possible. 
     Once we got to the house we shifted back. We walked in and started walking towards Killian’s rooms. Once we got to his bedroom I opened the door and looked around. He wasn't there. Charly came out of the art room.
     “Big bro. How did it go?” he asked while walking up to us.
     “Azule and the Alpha are dead. It’s over.” I looked at him. He looked like he was fighting a battle. “Where’s Killian?”
     He pointed towards the art room. “It got bad so he decided to go to his office. I was waiting in his art room to protect him.”
     “Thanks Little bro.” I patted him on the back as Aiden and I walked past him. We walked into the art room. I opened the secret door to the office and let Aiden walk through. I closed the door once I walked in.

Hey guys. It's almost time. There's nothing to get between them. Let me know what you think.