Chapter Thirty-Six

Killian POV

     Once I came to, I could feel my body was sore. I looked around. I was alone in my room. I whined. I knew I just went through my heat but I didn’t know how long it’s been since it started. 
     I slowly pulled myself up and swung my legs to the side of the bed. I was about to stand when the door flew open. I jumped and looked over. 
     Raiven and Aiden stood there breathing deeply. Almost like they ran to get here. I whimpered at the sight of them. I fell back as they ran over to me. Aiden pulled me into his arms as Raiven pressed into my back. They held me closer.
     “Papi, Daddy.” I whined. They pulled closer and buried their faces into my neck. Their lips grazed their marks. I wrapped my arms around Aiden’s neck. I pulled myself up so close to him there wasn’t any space.
     “You left me.” I whimpered. I was close to tears.
     “Sorry baby. Raiven and I had a few things to do about the raid. We tried to wait until you woke up but it couldn’t wait.” Aiden whispered into my ear.
     “How long have I been out?” I asked. 
     “You were in heat for five days. We were always with you and had sex until all the waves were over. You slept for an entire day.” Raiven murmured into my ear.
     “Why couldn’t it wait? I needed you guys.” My grip on Aiden tightened. He rubbed my sides.
     “Your dad came for us. He said it couldn’t wait and you would take a while to wake up.” He whispered into my ear. “That was an hour ago. We tried to tell him you would need us there when you woke up but he said it would be fine.”
     “We came running once we felt your panic.” Raiven said as he nuzzled the space just below my ear.
     I pulled closer to Aiden some more that I came up onto my toes. My fingers gripped onto his hair tightly. “Don’t leave me again.” I cried.
     Their hold on me tightened. “We won’t Lil bit.” Raiven reassured me.
     I knew that the way I was acting was because we finally completed the mate bond but it really scared me when I couldn’t see them.
     I looked up at Aiden. “Were you still working when I woke up?” He nodded. “Shall we go back then?”
     Aiden looked down at me worried. “You sure sweetheart? We can stay here if you want. We don’t have to finish until later. It’s not important now.”
     I shook my head. “I’m fine as long as you stay by my side.”
     Raiven pulled back and grabbed my hand. “Alright. Then let's go. We will not leave your side for a moment.” He promised. 
     I turned toward him and followed him while Aiden grabbed my other hand. We went down to my dads office. We didn’t even knock before walking in.
     Dad looked up once we walked in. He jumped up when he saw me and ran over to me and pulled me into his embrace. “You’re awake. Good. Those boys were on needles.”
     I buried my face into his neck and inhaled. His scent always relaxed me. Besides my mates, Dad's scent was the only one that did. Charly’s did to a degree but that’s only because it was close to Raiven’s.
     I pulled back after a few minutes and looked up at dad. “I’m ok. I just freaked out when Raiven and Aiden weren’t there when I woke up.” I stepped back to be with my mates again.
     Raiven and Aiden walked in more and sat down in front of Dad’s desk. I sat down in Raiven’s lap and curled up. Aiden moved his chair closer to us and placed his hand on my legs. Raiven rubbed my back as Aiden rubbed my legs.
     “Let’s get back to where we were before we ran off.” Raiven instructed.
     Dad sat down in his chair. “Right. Most of the NightShade pack wants to be led by Aiden.” 
     I looked over at Dad. “What? They do?”
     Dad laughed. “Yes. He was part of the pack. The third in position. They want to be led by someone they knew but also put an end to the terror of the old Alpha.” Dad glanced at me before looking at Aiden. “What do you say?”
     Aiden looked over at Raiven and I. Raiven nodded as I smiled. It was a good thing for Aiden. He was an alpha by his second gender but some alphas wanted to lead. Not just follow someone else. I could feel that Aiden was one of them.
     He knew what evil was like and would lead in the other direction. Plus he had Raiven and I. We would support him and help him when he needed it.
     Aiden took a deep breath. “Ok. I’ll do it. But I won’t be the only Alpha. I’ll only do it if Raiven would be Alpha with me and Killian our Luna.” He looked deeply into our eyes.
     Raiven nodded again and my smile got bigger. “Of course pup. We will be there for you.” Raiven said while putting his hand on Aiden’s arm.
     Dad cleared his throat. “Now that Raiven is mated he will take over his pack.” He looked at Raiven. “Your dad will be over later to go over the details.” Raiven nodded. Dad then looked at me. “There’s one more thing I want to talk to you about. I was waiting until it was time.”
     I started fidgeting. “What is it Dad?”
     Dad took a breath. “It’s about the pack.”
     My grip on Raiven tightened. “What about it?”
     Dad turned his head so he didn’t look at me. “I already talked to Amiri. You know that the packs go to the first born alpha son. If there was none it would go to the first born alpha.”
     I slowly stood up and walked over to Dad. “What is it Dad? You can tell me.”
     He looked up at me. “Amiri doesn’t want the pack. She told me to give it to you.”
     I was shocked. “She did what? I thought she wanted the pack since I wasn’t an alpha.”
     Dad shook his head. “I talked to her when you presented. She knew how much you wanted the pack. Knew how much it broke you when you presented as omega.”
     A tear slipped down my cheek. “She did? I thought she was only around when I got into trouble.”
     Dad shook his head again. “She wanted to help you learn what it means to be Alpha even if you weren’t one. She knew that once you get your alpha you would be able to help the pack where she wouldn’t.”
     “Dad.” I cried. “She did all that for me? Why? I thought she didn’t like me once we found out I wasn’t an alpha. Kiela doesn’t even though she’s my twin.”
     Dad cried at that. “Son, no one hates you. We all tried in our own way to help you. Amiri was there whenever you got in trouble since she knew you would only listen to her. Kiela could only do it in the way she knew. Tough love. It came out as hatred when in fact she loves you.”
     Dad put his palm to my cheek. Rubbing it with his thumb. “Whenever she did that she would come running to your mother and me crying that she couldn’t act around you like she wanted to. She didn’t want to be mean. It just came out that way.”
     I threw my arms around Dad’s shoulders and cried. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.
     “Now about the pack. I want you and your mates to take over.” Dad said into my ear.
     I pulled back to look him in the face. “Are you serious Dad? You want me to have it?”
     Dad nodded. “With the way I watched Raiven handle this situation I know he would be good for our pack. With you it would be better. Even so with Aiden with you both.”
     I looked back at Raiven and Aiden. They both were shocked. “Does that mean….”
     Dad nodded. “Yes. You guys would be leaders to three packs. You will have to merge all of them.” Dad framed my face with his hands. “I believe in you guys. Mason and I would be here to help if needed.”
     “Dad.” I cried as I buried into his embrace.