Chapter 20

* Video of Liyah and Alina dancing at the top.

Cheyenne

*
*
*

" Hurry up girls we're going to be late !" I yelled for them. Today they're going to see their dad.

" I thought my brother and other sisters was coming too ?" Lonnie asked as we got into the car.

" I have to pick them up." I replied. Alicia has business to handle so I have to bring the kids to the jail house.

It took me a while to get to their house because of the traffic. When I pulled up they rushed into the car.

" I'm so happy to see my daddy !" Marie yelled and I laughed.

The ride to the jail house was about thirty minutes and the children talked the whole way.

When we pulled up the kids rushed out of the car and I walked in there with them. I walked towards the front desk to where an officer was sitting.

" How may I help you ?" she asked.

" I'm here to visit Melvin Davis, I have Marie Davis, Princess Davis, Alika Davis, and London Wallace." I told her and she checked the visitation list to make sure they were on there.

" And what's your name ?" she asked me.

" Cheyenne Wallace." she took a look at the list again and nodded her head. She picked up the phone and dialed a few numbers.

" Visitation for inmate Melvin Davis." she said and hung up a few seconds later.

" Ok m'am. You can have a seat , the wait shouldn't be longer than 25 minutes."

I sat there wondering how long his sentence will be. He was caught with a large amount of drugs, so he can do a lot of time.

Alina

*
*
*

" 5,6,7,8..." I called out as I watched the girls dance. My dance studio has been a big success for me. Liyah loves it and she's starting to dance a lot.

I started dancing with them and I looked at the clock.

" Ok everybody , practice is over. See y'all later." I told them. My assistant was going to lock up the studio since I have to rush to my mother in law's house.

" Come on Liyah." I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

When we made it to the house Kendrick walked out and got Liyah out of the car.

" Hey baby." He kissed me.

" Hey." I smiled. I've been coming be his mom's house a lot now. His family likes me except for his oldest sister and I don't mind.

" Hey mama." I hugged his mom.

" Girl your body is looking good." She said as she looked me up and down. I laughed at her.

" Alina can I come by y'all ? Please King always tell me no. Please say yes !" King's youngest sister Amiyah asked.

" You can come over anytime girl." I told her and she smiled.

" I'm going to pack my bags now." she walked upstairs.

" You hungry ? I cooked some white beans , cornbread, and I fried some fish." Mama said and my stomach instantly started growling.

" I'm going to definitely fix me a plate." I said. I walked in the kitchen to see Kenya.

" My brother doesn't keep girls for long so don't get too comfortable." she said smartly.