Chapter 4

Keshia

" Mama why we gotta go to the hair salon to get our hair done ? Why we can't just let Mandy do it ? " my eleven year old daughter Nicole asked me .

" Look little girl , don't be questioning me . " I told her and I rolled my eyes . " Now call your daddy and ask him for $500." I told her .

" I just asked him for money last week ma . " she sighed and rolled her eyes .

" Look little girl you roll your eyes at me again, I'll slap them out your head."

Keshia Ebony Thomas is my name . I'm a 28 year old hard working single mother . I work at a local club , to take care of me and my child . Her dad left me for some boogie bitch .

My daughter Nicole and her father, Nick , are very close . They don't see eachother as much , because I have full custody of her .

" My daddy said he going being the money to my grandma house , can I go over there tomorrow ? " Nicole asked me .

" I guess . You not sleeping over there though . "

" Please ma . "

" No Nicole . "

I only let Nicole sleep by his side of the family when I feel like it . I don't want Nick around her , he need to go be with his new family .

Cheyenne

" Good morning mommy . " London gave me a hug .

" Goodmorning Lonnie . " I told her .

" What's for breakfast mommy I'm hungry . " she told me .

Nick walked in the room .

" My mama cooking a big breakfast , so we all could go over there . " he told me.

" That's fine , my first appointment is for 11 anyways . " I looked at the clock to see it was 8 .

I got up and picked out some clothes for today . I walked to London's room and picked out a yellow dress with her sandals .

" Lonnie come put your clothes on . " I told her .

I walked in Alika's room to see that she was still sleep . Her and Jenelle were laid across the bed .

" Alika , y'all get up . " I shook her . " We going by Mama Ann , she cooked breakfast . " I told her.

" Ms.Cheyenne can you drop me off at my house . I forgot I had to watch my cousin today. " Jenelle said as she sat up.

" I will on my way out . "

* 30 minutes later *

After we dropped Jenelle off , we headed to Nick's mom's house.

" Take us a picture bae. " I told Nick as me, Alika and Lonnie posed. Alika had on some black shorts, a black tank top, and her bred 11s .

After Nick snapping us up a few times we headed in the house .

" Hey my babies. " Mama Ann hugged me and kissed my cheek. She did the same to the kids.

" You got it smelling good in here, grandma . " Alika told her.

Even though the kids didn't know about me and Nick dating , we always came over to his moms' house .

" I know , go ahead to the table . I have y'all plates ready. " she told us and we made our way to the kitchen.

As soon as we finished saying our prayers the doorbell rung. After a minute or so , we heard footsteps coming this way.

" Daddy ! " Nick's daughter ran to him and hugged him .

" Hey princess. " he kissed her cheek . " Your mama going let you come by me ? " he asked her .

" No sir , I won't . " Keshia walked in. I saw Nicole role her eyes .

" Hey y'all . " Nicole spoke to me and gave me a hug. Her and Alika were good friends , too bad her mom didn't want her hanging out with us .

" Hi Keshia. " I spoke to her and she looked.

Alika was about to say something, but I stopped her .

" You gave my baby them $500 " Keshia asked Nick.

" I just gave you $300 last week , what you need this time princess ? " Nick sighed reaching in his pockets .

" My mama said - " Nicole started .

" Oh hell no . " Nick said. " I'm not your nigga , I'm not paying for you Keshia . "

" I'm the mother of your child ! " Keshia yelled .

" I pay for my child , not for you . I pay 2000 in child support a month , plus I buy everything for her . You don't do shit . "

" Nicole you talk to fucking much . All you had to say was you needed it . "

Nicole started crying .

" Look what you did . "

Nicole got up and walked to the back. Mama Ann followed her , I got up also .

I saw her on the sofa crying .

" don't cry . " I gave her some tissue to wipe her face.

" You okay ? " Mama Ann asked her and she nodded.

" I don't want to go home . " she cried.

" You could spend the rest of the week by grandma. You can stay the whole summer for all I care . " Mama Ann told her .

___________________________

London at the top .

Just a filler !

• What yall think ?

• What yall think about Keshia?

Give me opinions !

FEEDBACK

FEEDBACK

FEEDBACK

~ Thanks for reading