Chapter 21

Most of my readers are a chapter behind because one day I updated around 2 a.m. So please make sure you read the next chapter do you can get up to date. lol .

This is just a filler . It isn't long because it's getting ready for something big.

Alina

*
*
*

    " What's wrong baby ?" Kendrick asked me as he came into the room. I was still pissed at his sister but I didn't show her that.

   " You need to get your sister in check , because if I didn't respect your mom enough I would've busted some ass." I told him honestly.  I haven't fought in a long time and I don't plan on it , but when people test you sometimes you can't help it. I'm a woman, not an animal so I should never be that wild.

    " I talked to her already baby . Don't be mad at me." he kissed my cheek. A few seconds later I felt the urge to throw up again. I ran to bathroom and Kenn held my hair. I brushed my teeth when I finished and got back into the bed.

     " I hope I'm not pregnant." I said out loud and Kenn looked at me.

  " I was throwing up all last week , you're probably just sick that's all." he shrugged it off.

    " Dada !" Liyah came running into the room.

   He picked her up and she started talking in some baby language that I could barely understand.

  " Tiny, you love dada ?" he asked and she nodded her head.

  " where Teetee ? " he asked her referring to her youngest sister who was in the living room.

    " gone" Liyah said.

     " Amiyah !" Kenn yelled.

   " Huh ?" she walked into the room .

   " we going to the beach tomorrow." he told her.

  " why didn't you tell me ? I don't have my bathing suits !" she rolled her eyes.

  " why you can't put on shorts and a shirt ?" he asked and I laughed.

   " it's too hot for that !" I added in .

   " why can't I wear my two piece kenn you're not my daddy !" she rolled her eyes.

   " we're going to stop at your house before we go so you can get your stuff. " I told her.

     Kenn has to understand that Amiyah is older and she shouldn't have to be treated like a baby.

    " So Amiyah , when you turning 16 ?" I asked her.

   " January 10th , I'm having a big sweet sixteen and hopefully Kenn buys me car!" she yelled.

   " you started planning it already ?" I asked her and she nodded.

   " plus my mom is an event planner , so everything will be fine." She smiled.

   " I'm not buying you a car." Kenn said.

  " please kenn ! I'm your baby sister." she pouted and he looked at her and turned his head. I knew that he couldn't tell her no.

   " Dada ! Eat ." Liyah said. She talked a lot when she wanted to , but other than that she's quiet.

Cheyenne

*
*
*

" How are my girls ?" Melvin asked. He calls at least once a day.

" they're good . I think London is a little better because of counseling. She's behaving more so I'm satisfied. Alika had been dancing and participating in a lot of school activities. Her and Princess are the best of friends now." I told him.

" That's good . I always wanted all of my children to get along. At the end of the day when I'm dead and gone they're going to need each other , you feel me ? " he asked and I nodded as if he could see me.

" yeah , I see what you're saying."

" you have one minute left." The monitor reminded me.

   " you have a minute left Mel." I told him.

   " tell my girls that I love them and take care of them for me." He said.

   " I will." I told him.

Alicia

*
*
*

" Mama can we go to the beach ?" Marie asked me.

" not today , I have to catch up on some stuff." I told her honestly.

I'm searching for a house. Melvin is my financial supporter and he has been for 14 years . Now it's time for me to move out and get a job . The problem is I was busy being a parent and I barely finished college. I think I might use some of the money in our bank account to go back to school.

I looked down at my phone to see Melvin was calling . I answered the phone and waited for the monitor to stop talking.

" hello ?" I answered the phone.

" what's up ma ?" He said.

" nothing really , I'm in here looking for houses."

" So you serious about moving out huh ?" he asked .

" of course I am. I've decided that we don't need to be together anymore. Any man who keeps secrets from his woman doesn't deserve her." I told him honestly.

" where the fuck you going go ?" He asked.

" I'll find something nice and buy it."

" with what money ?" He asked.

" yours." I told him honestly. " I don't have any other choice. I'll replace the money whenever." I shrugged .

" No , that's the fucked up part. You wanna leave right ? Spend your OWN money . Don't take my shit . You so independent then do that.

" You know if I could I would !" I yelled into the phone.

" No , cause when everybody , even your own friends was telling me that you was a gold digger I ain't listen. Now I'm sitting in here doing time and you going take a nigga money ? For a house when you can stay in that one. Not for my kids , but for you . You was happy when I was buying you Versace and all that other shit. You better not take a fucking penny unless it's for my kids. "

________________________________

What y'all think ?

What's wrong with Alina ?

Is Kenn too strict on his little sister ?

• Is Melvin doing a good job with keeping up with the parents of his kids ?

• Is Alicia or Melvin wrong ?

• What should she do ?

• What do y'all think he's going to do ?

~ Thanks for reading ❤️