Filler

Nothing Major. Just a lil something before allot of stuff starts changing. I want y'all to get more of her personal life and her business.

I wanted to just see if people are actually reading and enjoying this . If so , I'll be updating within every 48 hours .

* At The Hospital *

I checked in and went into Prince's room, to do a check up on him.

He was wide awake watching a sports channel.

I checked all of his monitors and wrote everything I saw on my notebook.

" How are you feeling ? " I asked him.

" I'm glad that you're here. " he told me. I rolled my eyes at him and put on a fake smile.

" Nice to know, if you need anything, press that button and someone will be in here shortly. " I hurriedly explained, so I could get out.

" Can we talk. "

" I have other patients to see. "

" Just for a minute. "

" no, boy bye. " I walked out of the room knowing his eyes were glued on me. I felt him staring, but I never looked back.

I walked into my other patient's room. She was someone who was dealing with AIDS . She's in her mid-thirties and she's a really nice woman.

" How you feeling today. Ms. Yolanda ? " I asked her.

" Im a little tired. I'm blessed though. Enough about me, how you feeling ? I know something is on your mind. " she told me as she looked at me, she wanted a really good explanation. I know she's not going to drop the subject until I tell her.

I sighed. " Well remember my ex I told you about ? " I asked her. She nodded her head. " He's actually in this hospital am he's one of my patients. He tried to talk to me, I feel as if there is nothing left to say. You know ? Like you're the one who left me with YOUR child and I was pregnant with his other child. I felt disrespected to the fullest. I don't know what to say to him. " I explained to her. I wiped my eyes before the tears started falling.

" All you have to do is listen. Just hear what he has to say. Their still is no excuse for him leaving like that, there never will be a good enough excuse for that. " she told me. I nodded my head in agreement and checked her.

" I'll come back and check on you, press that button if you need anything. Thank you Ms. Yolanda " I said as I walked out of her room door.

I walked back into Melvin's room and saw he was woke.

" I think you have a visitor , I told him. "

The door opened and a a girl and a boy came in. The girl had to be like 12 or 13 and the boy looked like he was 10.

" Daddy , ohmygosh are you okay ? " his daughter asked. It hurt me to see that he had a relationship with his other kids, but didn't want anything to do with mine.

" You alright pops ? " his son asked.

" Yeah , I'm good . Don't worry about me, I'm a soldier. " he said and smiled. They laughed also.

" Marie had dance practice , so I think mama bringing her up here later. " his daughter said. Well I guess he had three kids.

I watched him as he conversant we with his kids. After about two hours , they left out. I kept coming in and out to check on him.