Chapter 10

Alika

*

" Bri this my song , lets go dance . ", I grabbed Briana's hand.

We started dancing. This party was live , it was a bunch of people around our age here.

" What time is it ? ", I asked Briana.

" It's about to be 10. ", she told me.

" My mama should be pulling up, let's go find Brandy. ", I told her.

We walked around looking for Brandy, but we couldn't find her.

" Say boy ! ", I yelled out to one of Mike's friends. " You saw Brandy ? ", I asked him.

" Last time I saw her she was with Mike. ", he told me. I walked off and rolled my eyes.

Me and Briana walked out to the front and I saw my mom pulling up. I walked to the front window and she rolled the window down.

" Ma I don't know where Brandy at . ", I told her.

" Alika what you mean ? ", she asked me getting aggravated.

" We looked for her , she probably with somebody else . ", I told her.

" Lika go look for that fucking girl , I don't have time for this shit tonight ! " my mama yelled .

" Mama we just looked all over for her , she just going have to get left. " I rolled my eyes getting aggravated.

" Alika don't catch a attitude with me . "

" Man you fussing at me for stuff I can't control , that's not my fault she want leave . " I told her and me and Briana got in the car.

Prince

" Prince how fucking dare you ? " My girl Alicia yelled while we were in the car. " You got me in that bitch shop when she got two kids by you ? Got me playing the fucking fool ! "

" Shut the fuck up ! I don't have time for your shit right now , you keep going on and on not giving a nigga a chance to talk . Why you doing this in front the kids anyways ? "
Alicia and I have three kids together , Princess, my oldest whose 13 , Rodney , my son whose 10, and Marie, my 9 year old daughter.

Alicia and I don't have the perfect relationship, but we've been together for 14 years. The first time we got together I was dating this girl Maya , who ended up having Alika . Maya couldn't take care of Alika , so I took her. After a while Alika lived with my mom and I , my mom kept Alika a secret. I didn't want Alicia to know, because she was pregnant around the same time as Maya.

I started fucking with Cheyenne when I was on bad terms with Alicia . Cheyenne was young , so I know I fucked her up in the head. All I wanted from Cheyenne was to fuck . She caught feelings and I needed to drop her as fast as possible because I started developing feelings for her too .

I didn't want to deal with more children , so I left the situation alone . When I ran into her at the hospital , I was proud to see her doing do well and disappointed that I left my kids.

" You know what ? I'm leaving " Alicia yelled.

" I pay everything and provide for you how the hell you going leave ? That don't even sound right. "

" Fuck you ! "

We pulled up to the house and she sat in the car . The kids got out of the car and I followed without saying a word to her.

I unlocked the door and let them in the house.

" Y'all , I'm sorry yall had to find out like that , but y'all do have two sisters . " I told them.

" Yay ! I have another big sister and a little sister ." Marie smiled.

My son Rodney nodded his head and Princess looked unhappy.

________________________________

I'm sorry y'all I had standardized test this week so I didn't update . I know this is short , because it's getting ready for something better .

• What y'all think ?

• Alika caught an attitude with Yenne ?

• Who was wrong ?

• Where is Brandy ?

• What y'all think about Prince ?

• What y'all think about Alicia ?

• Is she overeating ?

• What do you think will happen between Cheyenne and Alicia ?

• What do you think will happen between the kids ?

~ thanks for reading ❤️.

The more comments , the faster the update .