Chapter 5

A/N : Okay guys , I accidentally put Alika's age as 12 . She's actually an 13 year old upcoming 8th grader .

Alika

" You good ? " I asked Nicole . She nodded her head. " You want to come with us or you want me to stay with you ? " I asked her.

" Where y'all going ? " she asked.

" We could go to my mama shop and get our nails and hair done. " I told her. " and they have a restaurant in there , we could go eat. "

" alright. " she got up and walked back downstairs.

" Mama , can Nicole come with us ? " I asked my mama.

" Yeah , I don't care . "

After everyone finished their breakfast, we headed out.

" Ma they have this house party this weekend , can I go ? " I asked my mama interrupting her phone call .

" I don't care Alika . " she told me and I smiled.

" You want come Nicole ? " I asked her.

" My daddy is not going to let me go. You keep forgetting I'm 11 huh ? "

" Yeah , I'm tripping . "

After us getting our hair and nails done we sat down and ate our food . Her mama stormed in , with an angry look on her face. Nicole and I could see her , but she couldn't see us since we were in the back.

" Where the hell is my daughter ? " I heard her yell. My mom's bestfriend ( Auntie Lina ) walked towards her. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but it kept Keshia quiet.

Auntie Lina walked towards the back, where me and Nicole was.

" Nicole , your mom's here for you. " Nicole frowned and got up.

She waved "bye " to me and left out.

I looked at my phone and got on twitter. I checked my dm's to see my sis texted me .

her: wyd today sis ?

me: I'm chilling at the shop with moms , why wassup ?

her: im going to the mall . you want come ?

me: yeah , I'm on my way .

I got up and walked to the front to see my auntie Lina sitting down.

" Can you bring me to the mall ? " I asked her . She rolled her eyes.

" Your light bright ass always want something. " she got up and got her keys.

We hopped into her Audi and headed to the mall .

" Thank you Lina . " I closed the car door as I made it to the mall.

" Alikaaaaa ! " I looked to see my girl Brandy running towards me. I jumped into her arms .

" I missed you bitch . " I told her.

" You going to that party next weekend ? " she asked me.

" yeah , you is ? " I asked her.

" Yes . Imma come sleep by you this week and we could go to the party Saturday. "she told me .

Brandy was a pretty brown skinned 14 year old girl , around 5'2 and she was thick. Me and her are like sisters. I don't have friends , all the girls I'm cool with are like sisters. I tell her everything and it's always been like that.

" Mike and Chris suppose to be coming . " she smiled.

Mike was her boyfriend. I know you're probably thinking she's fast , it's not the case .