Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cheyenne

I made it to my house and started cleaning up. If my little sister Mariah and my nephew Jay is going to be here, I have to figure out where they're going to sleep.

As soon as I was about to start cooking the doorbell rung. I opened it to see my sister Mariah with Lil Jay in her arms.

" Jayjay ! " I yelled and I grabbed him out of her arms .

" teetee . " he smiled. I kissed his little cheeks .

" Here your food . " Mariah said as she handed me my chicken plate.

" Thank you . " I opened it and smiled instantly. I had a thigh , two legs and red beans.

" Where the kids ? ," she asked me as she sat Jay down.

" Alika is by her friend and Alina has Lonnie. " I told her.

" I'm going out tonight and I was wondering - "

" You not going start this shit Mariah. I'm not going be watching Jay every night. Don't come over here using me. " I rolled my eyes.

" It's just tonight , I need to get my mind off of his daddy. Come on sissy."

" Only tonight . " I told her. She jumped up and down hugging me.

" Move before I change my mind."

Mariah was really pretty. She was light skinned , five foot 6 , medium butt , nice breasts. She could be a model or some shit , but she can't leave that baby daddy of hers alone.

I sat at the table and started eating my food. Jay came walking toward with his hand out , reaching for food . I sat him on my lap and started feeding him.

" Make sure you at the shop before 9:30 tomorrow . " I told Mariah.

" Alright . " I'll be there.

Mariah is going to be working as my assistant. She's going to make sure everything goes how it's supposed to.

" who's going to watch Jay ? " she asked me .

" I was thinking about taking him there . "

" I don't think that's good business . " I told her truthfully.

" I'll bring him by his grandma . "

" Nona ? "

" No , the other one . "

" Oh okay. Y'all can probably sleep in the guest room. There's no closet space in there though . " I told her.

" that's fine . "

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Nick.

" Hey Nick . " I hugged him and kissed him.

" hey Cheyenne . " I let him inside and closed the door .

" Hi Nick . " Mariah spoke to him.

" Wassup ? " Nick told her and he walked his way over to lil Jay. " Wassup Nephew . Give me five " he reached his hand on and lil Jay hit it . Nick and Mariah's baby daddy are brothers. They are the complete opposite from each other . Nick and Jay are both in the drug game, but on the bright side , Nick owns a dealership , club , and an arcade. Nick isn't really " in it " . He's actually retired.

Jay on the other hand is deep in the game. All he cares about is money, hoes, and more money. I don't see how my sister deals with him. I personally think that he has no respect for her, but that's not any of my business.

" You cooked Yenne ?" Nick asked me .

" No , Mariah brought me a chicken plate from that place. You hungry ? "

" Yeah , but I want something else . " I smiled . He is so nasty .

" come get it daddy . " I smirked and he picked me up and started walking to my room. I kissed his neck and started sucking on it , leaving a hickey . I then bit his neck and he grunted. I felt his member getting hard .

He threw me on the bed and pulled my pants off , then he touched me through my panties . He kissed me through my panties a few times & it had me on the edge . He was teasing me & I wanted him now .

" Eat it Nick ," I moaned out .

" Who ? " he smirked .

" Daddy . " I moaned as he ripped my panties off with his teeth . He slowly started licking me, up and down . I was soaking wet and he loved every bit of it.

I grabbed his head and arched my back . He started licking more and more , then he started pushing his tongue deeper . I moaned loudly & I came in his mouth .

He got up and pulled his pants and his boxers down . I smiled as I watched him , his whole body was a blessing & boy he sure did know how to put it down .

After he was fully naked he rubbed his tip up and down my pussy. I moaned.

" Put it in already Daddy . "

He rubbed it up and my spot , making me moan out . Nick was good for teasing me .

" You want it ? " he asked me .

" Yes daddy . " I moaned and he pushed it in . I gasped at the feel. This was the best feeling . He started stroking long and slow , then he sped it up . I was slowly losing my breath. He sure knew how to put it down .

He pulled out and I pushed him back on the bed . I hopped on top and took control .

____________________________

" Bye Mimi , have fun ." I told Mariah as she walked out the door . She looked nice tonight .

Nick came behind me and kissed my neck .

" Is Jayjay sleep ? " I asked him .

" Yeah , lil nigga knocked out . " he replied and he sat down on the sofa placing me on his lap.

" So I was thinking.. " I started to say , but I stopped .

" What bae ? " he looked at me waiting for me to finish .

" I think it's time for me to introduce the kids to you as my boyfriend and not as my friend . I told him honestly . He had a big smile on his face .

I've been calling him my friend for the past two years . I didn't want to bring another man into my children's life just yet . Now it feels right . Nick is the person that I love and I plan on being with him for a while .

" I honestly think Alika already know . " he told me . " She's 13 years old , I'm pretty sure she caught on. " I shrugged my shoulders .

" You sleeping here tonight ? "

" Yeah , Imma stay . "

" I'm about to go lay down . I'm tired and I have a big day tomorrow."

" I'm coming with you . " he got up and we walked to the room . Jayjay was sleeping in the middle of my bed . I laid on one side of him and Nick laid on the other side .

" Goodnight Nick ."

" Goodnight my baby . "

* 2:15 a.m *

" what the fuck you talking bout ? It's two in the morning Keshia . I'm by my girl . "

I woke up hearing Nick talking on the phone . My nephew was no longer laying with us , so I knew Mariah was home .

" You good ? " I asked Nick as he hung up the phone. He sighed .

" Keshia tripping as usual . " he told me . " Nothing you need to worry about. " Keshia is the mother of his 11 year old daughter . Keshia was crazy and she always was jealous of me. I don't understand why .

___________________________________

Picture of Cheyenne at the top .

• What YALL think ?

Leave Feedback .

~ Thanks