Chapter 22

Villa in the MM.

Labor Day weekend ...

Cheyenne

*
*
*

" Did you enjoy yourself ? " Nick came behind me and kissed me as we walked out of the water park. He finally convinced me to take off and we flew out to Jamaica. We have a huge villa and I love it .

" yes baby , I did ." I smiled.

" Mommy can you get in the pool with me when we get back to the house ? I can't stand up like Nicole and Alika." she pouted.

" yes , I'll get in with you ." I told her. Tonight Alina , Kendrick , Liyah , and Kenn's sister are coming. We wanted a day to ourselves so we came early.

" Come on y'all we gotta be at the place in less than a hour . So hurry up and get dressed." Nick said.

I walked into the room and changed into a sun dress. My hair was wet , so I put it into a bun.

" London ! " I yelled. A few minutes later I heard little footsteps. " Let mommy do your hair . " I told her. London has a lot of hair and it's long and hard to deal with . I grabbed a comb and combed through her damp hair. Afterwards I braided into one big braid.

When the girls finished getting dressed we headed out to this nice restaurant on the beach. The sun was starting to set, which was a beautiful sight to see. We got a table right away. We ordered a lot of good that we didn't really know about .

    " Mommy look !" Alika yelled pointing to these dancers that came in front of us . I'm guessing for a private show. I really liked it , they had fire and everything .

Next they had a helicopter flying in the sky near us . The had a big sign attached to it.

" Will you marry me ?" I read the sign . I looked at Nick to see him down on one knee holding a $79, 950 ring in his hand.

" Oh my - " I started to say but my tears started rushing down.

" Baby , I saw you looking at this ring last year and I knew I had to get it for you. Now I feel like my life is complete with you , since I have you I don't want to lose you. I've been through a lot and so now have you . I'm glad though , because if anything would've happened differently I wouldn't have met you. I love you so much baby. Will you marry me ?" Nick said and I nodded my head.

" Yes ! " I yelled as he put the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms and we shared a long kiss.

I can't believe I'm getting married.

" congratulations !" The kids yelled. I was the happiest woman on earth at this moment. I have a wonderful family and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

" Why you keep smiling ? " Nick asked smirking.

" I'm getting married !" I yelled. This was very new for me , but I'm happy already.

Alina

*
*
*

     When we made it to Jamaica we brought our things to the villa and waited for everyone else to come back.

" This pool is nice. We have a view of the beach ! " Amiyah yelled. She was amazed with this villa.

" Hello ? Anyone here ? " I heard Yenne say.