Chapter 7

Alika

I was beyond pissed that Brandy and Mike were having sex in my bathroom. Chris brought me into the den and I ran out and started banging on the bathroom.

It got quiet for a few seconds , then I heard movements. The door opened and Mike walked out first.

" Y'all can't be fucking serious . " I said. " Mike you need to go , my mama should be here any minute . " I lied, but I wanted them out of my house.

" Why you acting like that ? " Brandy asked me and I rolled my eyes and led Chris & Mike out of my house .

" Your mom not even off yet . " Brandy told me.

" Brandy that's so disrespectful to me , you would never catch me fucking somebody in your house ! " I told her. " You need to clean that bathroom , cause I'm not doing it . " I told her and walked to my room.

I turned on the tv in my room and started watching a movie on BET. A little while later Brandy came back in my room. She had on different clothes, so I'm guessing she showered.

I didn't even look at her.

" Alika you can't be mad ."

I still didn't say anything.

" Alika it's not my fault anyway , he wanted to and it just happened. Stop thinking you're too much and try it , it feels good . "she told me and I looked up at her and shook my head. " You don't know what you're missing out on." she stated.

Cheyenne

I smiled as I counted all the money we made today. I was tired, but I enjoy what I do.

After I was finished I texted Alika.

me: You want something from here or you want me to cook ?

mybaby❤️: something from there , I'm hungry now.

me: is Brandy there still ?

mybaby❤️: no she left.

me: okay , what you want ?

mybaby❤️: chicken , red beans, cornbread, and ribs .

me: okay , I should be there in a little bit.

I went to the kitchen and fixed four to- go plates. I placed them into one bag. I locked up the door and hopper into my truck. I need to stop by Alina's house , before I head home .

Her house wasn't that far from the shop, so I made it there within 20 minutes.

I honked the horn so she could open the door . When I stepped out the car I saw her open it up .

" Hey girl . " I told her as I walked into her house.

" Bitch I just saw you earlier . " She told me and I laughed.

" How did the whole thing go when you had a meeting with your attorney ? " I asked her .

" It was good I guess . My attorney contacted theirs and a little while later my mom called me , starting a fuss . She'll do anything in her powers to keep my baby . " she sighed.

" I'll be here the whole way , you know if you fighting I'm fighting . That's just how it is . " I told her.

" I'm going out tonight to keep my mind off of it. " she told me.
" I don't blame you girl . You looking good bitch . Your hair all nice and shit. Who you going with ? " I asked her.

" It's just me and Tasha , I really want you to come Yenne . " she told me and I sighed.

" I guess I'll come then girl . " I told her rolling my eyes.

" Well hurry up and go home to change bitch . " she got all excited .

I walked to my car and headed to my house so I could change .

Alika

It's quiet in the house all day . My auntie Mariah moved back with her boyfriend, so no more noise from Lil Jay , and London is with Mama Ann in the day time.

" Hey Nick , hey Lonnie " I spoke as Nick walked in with London in his arms.

" Hey Lika . "

"You talked to my mama ?" I asked him.

" Yeah she should be pulling up now. " As soon he said that I heard my mom honk her horn.

I walked outside. She handed me the bag of food.

" Hey ma . " I told her .

" Hey baby . "

" How was your day ? " I asked her .

" It was good . Brandy left ? " she asked me. I nodded.

Brandy went to Mike's house and I didn't stop her . If she wants to go out and be wild that's on her .

Alina

I looked at myself a few more times in the mirror. I was going to the club looking nice as hell ( outfit at the top ) . My hair fell into nice curls. I'm ready to turn the fuck up and see a couple of my niggas.

I'm not taken , but a few niggas that'll kill for me to be with them. I don't like them I just use them for their money. They know what's up though , I'm not looking for relations I just want someone who will spoil me.

___________________________

• What yall think ?

• Was Alika wrong ?

• What y'all thinking about Brandy ?

• What should Alika do ?

• Is Cheyenne a good bestfriend ?

• What yall think about Alina ?

Thanks for reading ❤️