Chapter 12

Cheyenne

" Hey my baby ! ", I kissed my godchild all over her cheeks as we sat in this restaurant . She giggled as I kissed her all over her face .

Alina gained custody of her two year old daughter Liyah and I'm very happy .

" Mommy ! ", Liyah reached for Alina . Alina picked her up and sat her on her lap .

" I wanna come by your house with Liyah ," London told Alina .

" Okay , Lonnie you can come this weekend. ", she told her . London started making faces at Liyah and she started laughing .

" What did your mama say at the end ? ", I asked Alina .

" She was very upset and I wasn't really paying attention to her I just wanted my baby."she smiled .

" You have her room set up ? ", I asked her .

" Yeah , you should come over and see it . ", Alina told me.

I waited for the waitress to come back with my card and left a $100 tip . Alika and London followed behind me. Alina was already in her car .

Alina

" This is nice ! ", Cheyenne said as she examined Liyah's new room.

" Thanks , I tried . ", I told her .

" I gotta get going , it's getting late and Alika have practice in the morning.", she told me .

" Alright , I'll see you tomorrow . ", I told her . "Bye Lika , bye Lonnie . ", I waved to them as the walked out of the door .

As soon as I was about to close the door King pulled up . I had a big ass smile on my face . He stepped out the car and he looked fine as usual .

" Hey Ma . ", I kissed me and smacked my ass .

" Hey Daddy ", I smirked .

" You missed me ? ", he asked as I let him in .

" Yeah , I have somebody I want you to meet . ", I told him . I grabbed his hand and led him to the room that Liyah was in . She was knocked out .

" I have full custody of her now ", I whispered and he smiled .

" That's good ! " he told me .

He walked over to the bed and examined her .

" She's beautiful . ", he exclaimed. I started blushing .

" Thanks , let's get out of here before she wakes up . " I told him and we walked into the living room . " How was your trip ? ", I asked him .

" It was straight , my dumb ass baby mama kept blowing up my shit . " he shook his head .

" How is your son ? ", I asked .

" He's good , I'll pick lil nigga up tomorrow . ", he told me .

King had a four year old son and they're identical . They act and look alike , it's crazy .

" Come sit on my lap ." King told me and I did . I kissed him passionately and started grinding on his semi-hard rock .

" Anybody had this pussy while I was gone ? ", he asked me .

" No Daddy ", I told him .

" You sure ? ", he asked me and I nodded. He pulled off my shorts and ripped off my panties .

" You missed me baby ? " he asked as he pulled his now hard member out .

" Yes Daddy ! ", I moaned out .

Alika

" Break time y'all ! ", I yelled out . The girls and I have been practicing for a hour straight . It was pretty fun though .

I put my hair in a bun , then I started drinking my Gatorade .

" 10 minutes girls ! ", I warned them .

I looked over to Princess to see her on her phone. She was a little distant from me to day , but I don't mind .

" Our meet and greet will be this weekend at my house , I have a pool and everything . My mama will have food cooked , so just bring your bathing suits and enjoy yourself ! ", I told them .

" I'm ready ! ", Briana said .

" I am too ! ", Crystal said smiling .

" We going have fun y'all . Hopefully we could have a few more parties this summer . ", I exclaimed .

" We could have a back to school bash too!" Diamond said .

We have a parent meeting after this practice and I'm kind of nervous , because I don't want Princess's mom to cause a scene .

" Alright Ladies , it's been 10 minutes . Let me see y'all run the dance from the top . ", I yelled .

I played the music and watched them .

" facial expressions ! ", I yelled out . " point your toes ! " I shook my head and paused the music . " We need to get this together ! ", I told them . I started going over the dance , step by step until everybody had it .

" Okay ladies , it's about that time . ", I looked at the clock to see practice was over .

The parents walked in and I spotted my mom . I walked towards her and smiled . A few minutes into the meeting I spotted Princess's mom , when she noticed us I can tell she was pissed . It's not my fault so I didn't say anything .

After the meeting was over Bri and I headed out with my mom . When we made it to the front of the school I saw Prince standing there .

" Cheyenne ! ", he yelled and my mom ignored him.

He followed behind her .

" Yenne ! ", he yelled once again and she turned around .

" What the fuck do you want ? ", she yelled .

" Let me talk to you , please . ", he told her .

" 1 minute .. 59 .. 58 "

________________________________

• What do y'all think ?

• What do y'all think about Alika dating a drug dealer ?

• Are you happy for Alina ?

• What do you think is going to happen ?

• What should Alina do ?

• What y'all think ?