Chapter 18

Alika

*
*
*

" What's going on between you and Princess ? " I asked Chris as soon as he answered the phone .

" What you mean what's going on between us ? " he asked.

" Why the fuck she fought me over you ? "

" Princess likes me , nothing more nothing less. " he told me.

" Yeah that better be it . " I rolled my eyes and hung up.

My mom walked into my room and say at the bottom Of my bed.

" What happened ? " she asked me.

" I just found out that she likes Chris. It's too late though , I already really like him. She could have came to me earlier and acted out differently and it would've been different. " I told my mom and she nodded her head.

" At the end of the day , that's still your sister." my mom said and I sighed.

" Mama I'm not used to having sisters , but I know they don't know no foul stuff like that . That's ridiculous ! " I yelled .

" You're right . " she said.

Alicia

*
*
*

" What the fuck happened to your face ? " I jumped up off the sofa when I saw Princess walk in the door .

" I had a fight . " she said.

" With who ? " I asked her.

" Alika"

I was pissed off to the max. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I sped towards her house and when I got there I started banging on the door. A man opened it.

" Where the fuck Alika at ? " I asked. Then I heard Cheyenne .

" Who is that coming to my - " she stopped when she saw me. " bitch get the fuck off my property before I beat the fuck out you ! "

" You ain't going do shit ! " I yelled. I wanted her to hit me , I owe this bitch an ass whipping. The man stepped in front of her.

" You lucky bitch ! When I catch you on these streets its over for you hoe. " I spat out and got in my car.

Cheyenne

*
*
*

" London get up mamas ! " I turned her light on. "Today is Thursday , you have one more day then you can sleep in." I grabbed her school clothes.

" I want to wear the skirt today." she said as she looked at the pants I pulled out for her. I grabbed her navy blue skirt and pulled her pajama shorts off .

After I got her dressed I combed her hair into plats ( picture at the top ).

" Go brush your teeth and wash your face. Hurry so you don't be late. " I shouted as I made sure her homework was in her bag. She came running towards me three minutes later.

" I'm finished ! " she yelled.

" Let me see those teeth." I told her and she smiled.

" Alright !" I gave her a high five. " Now let's go cause mommy has a long day ahead. " I sighed.

Today I have two vixen sew ins, faux locs, and two bobs to do. I'm going to make a lot of money today and I'm ready.

" Bye mommy. " London said as I walked her to her class.