Chapter 6

Alina at the top.

Cheyenne

" Cheyenne we need to go out. " my bestfriend Alina told me as she sat down getting her nails done.

" Girl we work all the time , plus it's not like I'm single I can't be wilding like you. " I told her. She rolled her eyes.

" I'm not wilding , it's having fun. Niggas only want me for one thing anyways. " she told me.

" You'll find the one eventually. "

" In the mean time I'm having fun with my few niggas that I have. " she smiled.

Alina is very pretty. She's been into a few serious relationships that turned into heartbreaks and one ended with her boyfriend being murdered. Her parents gave her everything she's ever asked for, until she started dating someone they didn't approve of. When he died three years ago and Alina ended up pregnant , her parents took her daughter from her.

" When are you going to see my god-daughter ? " I asked her.

" I don't know , you know my parents let me come over when they feel like it."she sighed . I felt bad for her, because she didn't deserve what she was going through. Alina was a stable parent, but her parents didn't want her raising her daughter, so they made up lies to get custody of her.

" Are you planning on getting her back ? " I asked her. She nodded.

" I'm going to go talk to my new attorney today. " she explained to me.

" That's good girl , I miss my Pud . " I told her.

" I miss her more. " she smiled.

" Let me go see what's going on in the front . "

I walked in to see two girls fussing.

" Prince is my nigga , who was at the hospital with him yesterday ? I was so be gone . " I heard a ghetto looking female say.

" It doesn't matter he's coming home to me . " another girl said.

" Excuse me , we don't need all of this in here. Y'all can calm down or someone has to go . " I said calmly.

" I'll just go . " one of the girls said .

" Y'all fussing over Prince ? " one of the girls in the waiting room whispered.

" That nigga have a wife , or whatever she is . " Everyone started laughing.

My next client day in my chair. She was a pretty girl , with nice short hair.

" What would you like today ? " I asked her.

" I want it styled , I honestly don't care how. Work your magic girl . " she told me and I laughed.

" You don't have to tell me twice. "

Alika

" I look cute. " I smiled as I looked in the mirror and took the rollers out my head. My hair is natural, but I think now it's time for a sew in.

" You down for going to Mike's house ? " Brandy asked me.

" Yeah , we could go . Don't do nothing crazy. " I told her.

I put on some pink joggers , a white crop top and my Air Jordan 11 Retro Low " Pink Snakeskin " . I then put on some pink lipstick.

" You look like you're trying to impress someone." Brandy told me.

" I only impress myself. " I told her.

" Let me wear a pair of your Jordan's " she asked me.

" I don't know where your feet been girl." I told her making a face. She rolled her eyes and walked to my closet.

I walked downstairs and grabbed me a bag of chips. London and Lil Jay are by Mama Ann'a house, so only Brandy and I are here.

" You ready ? " Brandy came downstairs wearing short shorts, tank top and a pair of my shoes.

" Come on , I don't plan on being there all day . " I told her. We walked out the house and I put the alarm on and locked the door.

We didn't even make it out the driveway and I stopped.

" Wait , I thought you said they was coming over here ? I'm not taking that walk . " I told her . She rolled her eyes.

"I'll call Mike . Hold up . " We went back into the house.

" Mike said they on their way . " she told me . I ordered some pizza and hot-wings.

The doorbell rung ten minutes later. Brandy rushed to the door.

" Bae ! " I heard Brandy yell.

I walked into the living room.

" Hey y'all . " I spoke to them. Chris hugged me .

" We could go into the den and watch movies. " I told them. As soon as I started leading them to the back the door bell rung.

" Hold up let me go get my food . " I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my money off the counter. The doorbell ring once again and I opened it . I handed the man two twenties and let him keep the change.

I walked to the den to see Mike and Brandy all cuddled up on the sofa. Chris was doing something on his phone. He looked up when I came into the room.

" That's for me ? I'm hungry as fuck . " he said as he got up and took the pizza out my hands leaving me with the wings .

" That's not just for you nigga . " I told him and he laughed.

" Where the bathroom at ? " Mike asked me.

" It's right - " Brandy cut me off.

" I can show you. " she lead him to the bathroom.

Me and Chris started eating as the movie " Friday " played . I grabbed my blanket and covered up with it. Chris tried to get under it too.

" Hell no nigga get your own . " I told him. He smacked his teeth.

" I don't know what's going on with Mike and Brandy , but I don't participate in the type of things she do." I told him and he looked at me funny.

" I never said I was going to do all of that . Calm down girl . " he told me and I laughed. It's been about 45 minutes and Brandy and Mikeal didn't come back yet. I got up and walked to the bathroom .

" Ahh yes , fuck me . " I heard Brandy say . I gasped . I know they wasn't fucking in my bathroom ! I was about to bang on the door until Chris grabbed me .

" Chill ma , they not bothering you . " he told me. I rolled my eyes.

" They doing it in my bathroom nigga , the fuck you mean ? " I told him
he picked me up and brought me back to the den .

___________________________

This is a FILLER !

I'm out of school Monday & Tuesday so I will update .

• What do yall think of Alina ?

• Should she get her daughter back ?

• What do yall think about Alika ?

• Is she wrong ?

• What should she do ?

• What should happen ?

• What yall think of Brandy ?

• What about Chris and Mike ?

FEEDBACK
FEEDBACK
FEEDBACK
FEEDBACK

Thanks for reading ❤️