Epilouge

* 2 years later *

Cheyenne

" Caleb can mommy have some of you candy ? " I asked my 1 year old son. He shook his head no and started running. I laughed and started chasing him. I picked him up and started kissing him.

I heard the front door open and footsteps come near us.
" Daddy ! " Caleb yelled and started reaching for Nick.

" hey big boy." Nick smiled and grabbed him out of my arm.

" You coming with me ? " I asked Caleb and he stared at me. I have to go pick up the kids from school.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I know he's going to cry but he's with his daddy , he'll be ok.
        Nick and I got married almost a year ago. I was pregnant with Caleb at the time. The night of the wedding my water ended up breaking. That was the happiest day of my life. Nick doesn't have full custody of Nicole but he's allowed to see her way more than he would in the past.

I pulled up to the school and waited in the long line for about 20 minutes. When I finally got in the front one of the administrators opened my door and let Lonnie , Liyah, and Kendrick in.

" Hey y'all." I spoke to the them.

" mommy guess what color I'm on today ?" Lonnie yelled.

" what color ? I asked her.

" Blue ! " she shouted holding out her behavior folder. I gave her a high five.

" that's good baby , now you keep it up for the rest of the week and you can get a new toy." I told her. That's how I started getting her to behave in school.

" Teetee can we go to the park ?" Liyah asked me.

" I know , I want to go to the park." Kendrick said.

" I can take y'all before I go to work." I told them. I dialed Alina's number and she answered on the third ring.

" Hello ? " she answered the phone.

" Hey , you home ?" I asked her.

" yeah , why ?"

" I'm talking the kids to the park , I'm bringing Liyah and Kendrick to change out of their school clothes. " I told her.

" ok as long as they don't come in here with all that noise cause I just put my baby to sleep." she said.

   Alina has a beautiful daughter K'lynn who is three months old. She looks exactly like Alina.

    * At Alina's house *

  " Hey bestie." I hugged Alina.

   " Hey baby." she smiled. We helped the kids change their clothes and I headed out to bring them to park.

Alika

       " You coming with me ? " I asked Nicole as we stood outside of the school.