CH: 35

Seungcheol

I looked at Nishi and her mom, it looked like they were having some serious conversation, and I was clueless about it, making me feel I shouldn't have entered the room. I didn't know Nishi was with her mom. I thought she was alone and might be waiting for me.

"Did I disturb the mother-daughter convo?" her mother just shook her head, "No, you didn't"

"Come sit" he motioned me to sit, and Nishi walked to sit beside me as well. "How are you doing Seungcheol?" I smiled at her, "I am good" She smiled at me and then held Nishi's cheeks softly, "She is not giving you a hard time, right? It's been three days already." I shook my head, "Never. How can a person like her give anyone a hard time." She let go of her cheeks and smiled at me, "Hope you two take care of each other and let me know, if she tells you anything, I will take good care of that." She laughed, I know it was a joke but the moment my eyes diverted to Nishi, I could see her that smile, which she always gave to others.

We heard another knock and then I saw Noor and Jeonghan standing together near the door, "Come inside" and her mother got up, "You guys talk and I will go check a few things outside" I nodded, "Nishita take care" She caressed her cheeks and left us.

"I guess it was wrong timing" I almost whispered to her because I didn't know, she shook her head. "No, it wasn't that serious" but her face told me something else.

Soon, Heesung also came and then we were just chit chatting, everyone was on time and we could hear the music playing. Nishi and Noor were lost in their little world and I was just smiling at them, "it seems like-

Jeonghan couldn't complete his words, and my phone started ringing. "Maa" she told me it's time and I just simply nodded, "Okay, we are coming."

"Guys, it's time for us, you guys go ahead we will be entering after you." they nodded and Noor hugged Nishi tight and they left. I turned to look at Nishi who was a little lost, "Nishi" and she looked up at me, "Let's go now" She nodded and got up. I wanted to ask her if she was okay or not. "Are you okay?" she looked at me confused, "Yes I am." And she forced a smile.

We walked towards the grand door together and I held her hand, the moment she looked at me it felt like the world slowed down. We heard a new song start and the door opened. I felt her take a deep breath and we stepped inside the main venue, everyone was happy and clapping when we walked down.

Once we settled down, our parents were sitting on either of our sides, and Heesung looked so happy. It was barely a minute or two after we settled down and suddenly it was announced that there would be the first dance and I froze. How did this thing slip out of my mind? "So, Mr. and Mrs. Saxena, it's time for your first dance." I was lost for a second. I turned to look at Nishi but there was nothing I could see, other than just the smile she gave everyone.

I didn't know how to act but we had to. We must, Nishi turned to look at me with a smile, and nodded. I asked for her hand and the crowd cheered. She gave me her hand and I felt a little shake in her fingers. I held it swiftly, "I'm here." It was merely a whisper for her. We walked towards the center and then suddenly the light around us was dim and the main light was on us.

"Ready?" she slightly nodded at me. Her hands went to my shoulder and I held her waist, and then the song started playing. It was 'Ishq wala love'. I was nervous, holding Nishi in my arms and then dancing with her infront of everyone, this was something which I didn't expect. And it's just 'us'

"Seungcheol, follow my lead." I was almost taken aback by her sudden response and once the song started playing; I was mesmerized with the song and her. I could only see her and feel her, we were dancing and it felt like our body was moving together with the music automatically. The whole world didn't seem that big to me, the moment Nishi was in my arms, it felt like nothing else mattered to me any more right now. I saw there was a small smile on her face which was totally different from earlier and then a thought hit me, 'Does dancing make her happy?' I couldn't stop smiling at her.