CH: 13

Seungcheol

I was ready, I hung up the call after confirming all the details. "Are you leaving now?" I turned back to look at mom; she was standing near the door, "Flight's at 4:45 pm so it's better if I leave now." she nodded, "and Nishita? Did she already leave?" then it clicked me, I didn't ask her yet, if she left or not. She did tell me she'll inform me once she leaves but she hasn't texted me or called me yet.

"She told me she'll inform me." she nodded, and left the room. Heesung was still at work or else he would've asked me tons of questions and it came with teasing. I took my luggage and went downstairs, mom accompanied me to downstairs.

"Seungcheol, take care and let us know how everything went. Jeonghan is also coming right?" I nodded, "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine" except for I don't know how it's going to be between me and Nishi. Somewhere I am glad how Jeonghan and Noor agreed to come, and she told me not to tell Nishi anything yet. According to Noor, Nishi's mom asked her to go with us four days ago and Jeonghan joining us was decided because mom wanted.

Well, I get them, sending us alone for pre-wedding shoots and everything; I knew somewhere they were skeptical and then I should be glad that at least they were not accompanying us because it would've been so weird. And considering it's me and Nishi, we would get more and more awkward with each passing second if we were with our parents or any relatives.

I went out with my luggage and got inside my car, our driver was supposed to take me to the airport. I took out my phone and informed Jeonghan that I was already on the way to the airport. It was 1:30 pm and my mind went back to wonder about Nishi.

"We need to reach there by 2 hours prior to the flight time; so let's meet by 2:30 pm tomorrow"
"Okay"

"Are you okay?" I don't know why I asked her, but something inside me told to ask me about her.
"Huh?" she was probably taken aback by this sudden question.

"I asked, are you okay?" I repeated in the hope she would reply to me,
"Umm, yes I am okay." I was about to ask her how was her day, because she sounded tired.

'Nishita, what are you doing?' I probably heard her mom say, "Umm, I need to go"

"Okay, goodnight."
"Goodnight Seungcheol" and that was the softest two words I've ever heard from her.

There was something with her, I wanted to know. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone's ringtone. I looked at the caller's ID and it read, 'Nishi'

I picked up the phone without any second thought, "Hello"
"Hi"

"Just wanted to tell you, I am already on the way and will reach in 35 to 40 minutes. Did you leave already?"
"Yes, I am on the way as well."

"Okay, let's meet outside then, if I reach before you, I will wait for you" I subconsciously nodded at her words, "Okay" and she hung up.

I was web surfing so that I could distract myself from thinking about Nishi but it looked my mind was already preoccupied by her. Everything about her, I want to know her more.

I didn't realize how time slipped away so fast, that I was already in the airport. I got out of my car and took out the luggage. I crossed the road and saw Nishi waiting outside already. I walked towards her, and she looked up from her phone and I smiled at her.

"Did you wait for too long?" she shook her head, "I am used to waiting"

"Don't get used to it." I meant it, we don't have to wait for everyone in our life, we should choose people, for whom we can wait.