Wisteria House

(Here is a long chapter for you, it's pretty skipable though, but you might miss some background of Lynn).

Tanjiro's POV

We had been traveling for about half an hour. Eventually catching up with Lynn. She traveled much faster than the rest of us. We came to a stop on the middle of the forest. Well, not entirely, we had come to a dirt road that lead in three different directions. Straight, to the left, and where we had just come from. It was time to bid farewell to the kids that had followed us for a short while.

"No you can't! I won't allow it! I won't allow it!" Zenitsu was currently clinging onto Shoji dramatically. "Don't go Shoiji!" Tears brimmed at the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill. "Please, you can't leave me!"

I took a quick sniff and noticed an annoyed presence. I turned to my right, realizing the scent was coming from Lynn. 'This guy...'

"I've seen-", before he got the chance to finish his sentence I forced him off of the pour boy. He wouldn't stop thrashing in my grip. 'This is for annoying both Lynn and I.' He passed out cold on the impact of my karate chop. I made sure that it went straight to his neck.

Be landed in the ground, his head tilted to the side as a little bit of drool piddled out.

A crow came swooping down, flapping by the eldest face. "Hold out your hands." He was startled but did so anyway. The bird spit something out and into the kids hands. He screeched in disgust. I had to hold back the vomit in the back of my throat, the yellow liquid that came out with another object made my stomach uneasy.

"That will ward off demons." The crow informed us. "As the one with marechi, make sure to keep that on you in person." I walked closer and took a quick sniff. "It smells like wisteria." My crow perched onto my shoulder. "What's that?" The child asked me. "It's a flower demons can't stand. Are sure not to lose it." "It's a demon repellent, it will keep them at bay!" My crow finished for me.

"Don't make me knock you out." I turned around to see Lynn scolding Inosuke. Her arms folded over her chest as she stood in a tall and stern way. "Thankyou so much Tanjiro," I heard the eldest child thank me.

He was currently being supported by his two younger siblings. "We can all get home on our own now." The girl bowed to me after his brother had finished talking. I waved to them as they walked away. "Safe travels."

"Now then, follow me! Everyone, follows yours truly." My crow and Lynn's crow flew side by side; headed in the same direction as the sun.

Time skip

Lynn's POV

The sky was still an orange shade as when we left those kids. "Fight me!" Hashibara-Kun insisted for, what felt like, the thousandth time today. "I swear I'm going to find your weak point and bring you down, loser!" He pointed at me. "She has a name you know!" Tanjiro turned around to stare at Hashibara-Kun. His eyes held resentment and fury.

"It's Lynn, and my name is Tanjiro Kamado! That is what you will refer to us by!" Tanjiro was angry, anyone could understand that. "Alright Gonpachiro Kamaboko!" He was now focused onto Tanjiro. "I'm going to bring you down!" He waved his arms around, cackling to himself. 'How is threatening others funny?' I questioned his sense of humor.

"Who are you talking about?!" Tanjiro asked him. "You of course!" "No you're not!" Tanjiro fired back. Suddenly, Agatsuma unslotched himself from Tanjiro's back. "Excuse me, could you guys talk any louder?! Some of us are trying to sleep you know! Other than you of course Lynn. I love hearing your voice." His cheeks turned a light pink shade as he said the last part.