author's note

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hi everyone! My name is Maria, and you're reading my Nishimura Riki fanfiction - 'unexpected'.

This is my first Niki fanfiction, so I really enjoyed writing it - especially since he's my bias.

In this chapter, I'll give a brief summary about who he is, where this story is set, the tropes of this story and also character profiles.

Even if you already know who Niki is, I highly recommend you still read this chapter to meet all the characters!

**✿❀○❀✿**

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐢?

Niki is a member of the kpop boy group called 'Enhypen'. They debuted in 2020, and have since become worldwide famous.

Niki is Japanese, and the youngest of the group - currently 18 years old

Niki is Japanese, and the youngest of the group - currently 18 years old. He's the main dancer and is known for his impeccable fashion sense.

His full name is actually Nishimura Riki, and will be referred to as this in some parts of the story. He is also known as 'Niki' (a sort of nickname/stage name) which I'll use mostly.

He's hot asf.

**✿❀○❀✿**

𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

This story will be set in Hogwarts. It's a sort of alternate universe where the whole of Enhypen attend the school.

This story however does not follow the actual timeline/plot of the Harry Potter series, and is just using the castle and some of the characters we know for the story.

**✿❀○❀✿**

𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬

This story includes themes of:
➡️ enemies to lovers
➡️ fake dating
➡️ teenage love

**✿❀○❀✿**

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

NARI AKIYAMA