4 | captured outburst

Nari's POV

"Don't leave me Hana!" I cry and she sighs

"Nari, I can't come to the detention with you and you can't skip it. You'll get into even more trouble." She explains to me.

"Yes I know but this is so unjust!"

"Don't worry, karma is a bitch and she will come for Nishimura Riki."

"You're right." I groan. "We'll just have to wait and see."

With that, I enter the classroom where the detention is being held and wave at Hana goodbye. When I look at the couple of other students who are already sat down for detention, I realise practically all of them are from Slytherin, and they all look at me in shock.

I guess I'm somewhat known by a few people in our school for being the 'goody two shoes', and they're not wrong to be honest. I felt so out of place being at this detention, and the the boy who's the very reason for why I'm here gives me a little mischievous wave from the back of the classroom.

I glare at him in annoyance and take a seat right at the front of the class, covering my face in embarrassment. Just before the professor enters the room, someone comes and sits right beside me, and I turn to realise it's Mattheo Riddle.

Oh my god. I can't with this guy anymore.

All week he's been bothering me in various ways, whether that's staring at me in corridors whilst giggling with his friends or trying to talk to me at any chance he gets. In the Great Hall at breakfast, lunch, dinner and even in our History of Magic lessons too.

Curse whoever made my timetable.

"What's up beautiful?" He says and I give him an awkward smile. "Never thought I'd see you in detention, what brings you here?"

"Niki." Is all I say, turning around to give him another glare, only to realise he's already looking in my direction, looking kind of angry to be honest.

Before Riddle can reply, the professor supervising the detention enters the room, and everyone goes quiet. He tells us to write a 1000 word essay about what we did wrong and how we'll improve, and I quickly get started, whereas the others...

Some go to sleep, others doodle on their sheets and a certain boy folds his paper into a paper aeroplane, for it to come flying towards us and hits the back of Mattheo's head.

People giggle under their breaths, and Mattheo instantly stands up from his seat, and turns to find the culprit laughing at the back of the classroom.

Riddle takes out his wand and conjures five aeroplanes that are shot straight towards Niki, but Niki's reflexes are way to quick, as he pulls out his wand and stops the planes from hitting his face. They stop mid air, centimetres away from touching him.