20 | an unlucky day

The holidays have finally arrived, and the whole of Hogwarts has been decorated with spooky themed decorations in preparation for Halloween. Most students go home for the break, but I'm forced to stay in school since my mum and dad are super busy with work.

Jungwon, however, has absolutely saved me from the depths of boredom, as he asked me yesterday if I want to visit London with him today since he won't be going home either. I happily agreed and so right now, I'm excitedly packing my things for our day trip.

He asked me to pack any overnight stuff in case we run too late and have to book a hotel or something. I don't mind at all or feel uncomfortable since Jungwon is truly such a nice friend who I can trust.

Once I pack my things, I make my way down to the Ravenclaw common room, dragging my small suitcase with me when I stop in my tracks, finding a group of people stood before me, all with suitcases in hand.

Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Sunoo, Niki, Hana and finally, Jungwon, in the centre of them all giving me a guilty wave. My jaw drops.

"Uh, what's going on guys?"

"I promise you Nari, this is not my doing." Jungwon explains, rushing towards me. "I know it was supposed to be a duo trip but when Sunoo found out we're going he decided to open that large mouth of his and tell everyone about it." He tells me and I laugh a little.

"That's okay, the more the merrier right?" I say and he nods, scratching the back of his neck.

Inside, my blood boils. Not because of Jungwon or Sunoo, or anyone else who is joining us for that matter. But instead because of that one oreo haired boy stood there looking mysterious, sunglasses on top of his head.

There's no way I have to spend a whole day near this guy after weeks of absolute turmoil. What makes this worse, is that everyone stood here now thinks that me and him are still together.

What to do about this? I have no bloody idea.

I guess they'll find out soon, when they realise that I can barely look at him, nevermind speak to the guy.

However, I have to keep a brave face on, and not ruin the trip for anyone else with my misery.

"Is someone going to tell Niki that it's the middle of autumn, what are those shades for?" I whisper to Sunoo, and he bursts out laughing, Niki looking over at us with a glare.

We leave the castle and on our way to the train station I walk beside Hana.

"I'm so glad you're coming Hana." I say with a sigh of relief.

"I'm not going to let my girl go alone with seven boys, don't be silly." She says and I nudge her a little with a smirk.

"Are you sure you didn't just come to spend a little more time with your boyfriend?"

"Ssshhh..." she shushes me, scared that someone might hear. "He's not my boyfriend, yet."

"I'm still not over what happened in the library." I giggle and she turns bright red.

"Nari! I told you not to bring that up."

"What are you two giggling about?" Jake asks, falling into step with us.

"Oh, nothing." I say casually, trying to control my laughter before I leave the two of them to talk and join Sunghoon and Jay who walk in front of me, my other motive to do this being my urge to distance myself further from Niki who was previously walking directly behind me.

"Are you excited Nari?" Jay asks and I nod.

"Mhm. It's been a while since I've visited London. How about you guys?" I ask them.