Chapter 23: I'm So Sick

I woke up in my motel bed and immediately hopped out of bed and ran to the trashcan that was right next to where Dean was standing and talking to Sam. Dean was instantly behind me and holding my hair back and rubbing my back. After hacking most of my guts out I sighed and sat up. "You alright?" Dean asked. "No." I groaned. "Come on get back in bed. Probably the stomach bug." he said grabbing my hand and helping me up and back to my bed.
He went over to the trashcan and wrinkled his nose. He took the trash bag out of the small trashcan and tied it up and then just tossed it out the door. He put a new trash bag in and brought it over to my bed and set it next to it.
"Do you have any gum?" I asked once he set the trashcan down. "I'll pick some up, we'll also get some chicken noodle soup and sprite. Anything else you'll need?" he asked. "Some red box movies so I'm not bored all day." I said. He nodded "Okay I'll be right back." he said. "Wait Dad?" I asked. "Yeah?" he replied. "How do you know how to do all this?" I asked. It was confusing he was being really nice and dad like. Not that he wasn't nice he was just a different nice. "I remember getting sick when I was younger and my mom taking care of me." he said. "Oh." I sighed.
He got back from the convenient store about ten minutes later with everything I needed. He had called me when he was there so I could pick out a movie. I chose a chick flick, a horror movie, and a western movie. That should keep me busy. Dean put the two liters of sprite in the fridge after pouring me a glass and the soup on the counter. Be brought me the sprite and gum and movies.
"Alright Sam and I are going to head out now call us if you need anything." he said. "Okay." I sighed. He held a hand on my forehead and then on my cheeks. "Yeah you've definitely got a fever." he sighed. "Okay, bye." he and Sam left and I sighed and turned to the TV where Dean had put in the chick flick.
Three movies later Dean had only texted me once to check on me and he still wasn't here so I got out my guitar and song book and began trying to write a song.
After writing for about an hour and a half I finally finished (I know it took a long time). I began singing it.
I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58
Words that you whisper for just us to know
you told me you loved me so why did you go
Away?
Away.
I do recall now the smell of the rain
Fresh on the pavement
I ran off the plane
That July ninth
the beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt
I can still fill your arms
Now I'll go
Sit in the floor wearing your clothes
all that I know is I don't know
how to be something you miss
never thought we'd have a last kiss
never imagined we'd end like this
Your name forever the name on my lips
I do remember the swing of your step
life of the party
you're showin' off again
and I roll my eyes and then you pull me in
I'm not much for dancin' but for you I did
because I loved your hand shake meetin' my father
I loved how you walked with you hands in your pocket
how you kissed me when I was in the middle of sayin' something
there's not a day I don't miss
those rude interruptions
now I'll go sit on the floor wearin' your clothes
all that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss
never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name forever the name on my lips
oooh
So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
And I'll keep up with out old friends just to ask them how you are
hope it's nice where you are
And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day
Something reminds you you wish you had stayed
You can plan for a change in the weather and time
but I never planned on you changin' your mind
Sooo I'll go sit in the floor wearin' your clothes
all that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss
never thought we'd have a last kiss
never imagined we end like this
your name forever the name on my lips just like out last kiss
Forever the name on my lips
Just like our last.
(Song is originally by Taylor Swift. It's in the media sorry it's sped up some because whoever posted it needed to do it for copyright reasons)
I heard clapping and turned around. It was Sam and Dean. "When did you guys get here?" I asked. "Right before you started playing." said Sam setting the bag of food he had down on the table. "How you feeling?" Dean asked. "Like I'm gonna die." I said. "Did you throw up at all while we were gone?" he asked. I nodded "Three times." I said. I had cleaned it out each time. Dean sighed "Get back in bed I'll make you some soup." he said. I nodded and put away my guitar and crawled back in bed. "Who was the song about?" Dean asked. I hugged Jason's old T-shirt around my body "Jason." I sighed. "Oh." Dean quickly finished with the soup and brought it over. He felt my head again "Your burning up. Maybe we should call a doctor." Dean said. "Hey what about Cas?" Sam asked. Dean turned to him a disbelieving look on his face "You couldn't have said that earlier? He asked. Sam shrugged "Just now thought of it." he said. Dean shook his head and then prayed to Cas. Cas appeared and walked over to me in bed. He placed two fingers in my forehead and the pain went away. "Thanks Cas." I said. "You are welcome. I have to go." Cas disappeared. "Well hi to you to." Dean said to thin air. I giggled and hopped out of bed. I took one of Deans fries and popped it into my mouth. "I feel so much better." I grinned. Dean rolled his eyes a tossed a fry at my face. "Eat your soup we'll get you real food tomorrow." he said. I groaned, stole another fry and grabbed my bowl of soup.