Chapter 50: Make Sure You Tell Daddy That I'm Still His Little Girl

Just in case you don't remeber in like the 3rd or 4th chapter I said that Scarlett's mom didn't get married till Scarlett was six.
Dean's POV:

I frowned sadly at the baby pictures in my hands. I wish I had stayed with Cassie after she told me about Scarlett. Maybe my life would be better. I know Scarlett's would. Castiel appeared behind me.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Baby pictures." I said.

"Scarlett's?" He asked. I nodded.

"Sometimes I wish I knew her when she was an innocent little girl." I said.

"I can make that happen." He said and then I appeared in front of Cassie's house, probably from years ago.

"Wait no Cas!" I turned but he was gone.

"Damn it Cas you idiot." I muttered. I sighed. Well, better make the most of it. I walked to the door and knocked. Cassie opened the door. She looked only a little older the when I last saw her years ago. I missed her. A lot. Her her eyebrows went up and then scrunched together.

"Dean, what are you doing here?" she asked closing the door and stepping outside.

"I was thinking a lot and I want to see Scarlett. Please." I said. She sighed.

"Come on in." she said. I followed her in and into the living room where a little girl was wearing a Cinderella dress and playing with dolls. Cassie reached down and lifted the little girl to her hip. I smiled as the child looked shyly at me.

"Scarlett this is your daddy." she said. Scarlett's eyes went wide and she looked at Cassie.

"Daddy?" she squeaked. Cassie smiled and nodded. Scarlett looked at me with wide eyes then back at her mom she then buried her face in Cassie's chest.

"Every other almost four year old I've seen can't stop talking but this one is so shy. She talks a lot if she gets to know you and likes you which is tough she's hard to please." Cassie said with a smile. Ahh so this is three year old Scarlett.

"You wanna go see your daddy?" Cassie asked her. Scarlett looked up at her and then back at me. She nodded slowly. Cassie smiled ad handed her to me. I took her and put her in my hip the way Cassie had.

"Hi Scarlett, I'm De- you're daddy..." I said feeling kind of awkward. She wiggled her fingers at me to say hi. I couldn't help but beam. She's so adorable.

"I Scarlett." she said. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You have pretty eyes." she giggled. I smiled even more.

"Thank you." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"I like your dress." I said to her. She smiled and giggled.

"I Cindella!" she said not being able to pronounce Cinderella.

"Yeah?" I asked. She nodded her thin light brown hair swishing.

"Yeah! And dose my dolls!" she said pointing to the floor where her dolls were.

"You like dolls?" I asked. She nodded and reached for them. I set her down and she ran over to them and played with them again.

"Wow, got bored of me fast." I chuckled. Cassie chuckled too and shook her head rolling her eyes.

"She does that. Come here." Cassie ordered walking into the kitchen. I followed.

"What really are you doing here? You look much much much older then when I last saw you almost four years ago." she said. I sighed.

"I'm from the future. Over sixteen years in the future." I said.