Chapter 17: Last Friday Night

So you know when you make a stupid choice and you know it's really stupid but you do it anyway? Well yeah I did that. It was Friday night and it was late some girls at school had invited me to their party and after a lot of convincing they got me to go.
It starts at midnight and I know Dean would never let me go. Right now he's on some case but i know if I asked Bobby he would either tell me no or have me call Dean then Dean would say no and I would end up going anyways so all I was doing was skipping a few steps.
The party isn't that far away but I'm leaving at 11 so, Stacy the girl who invited me, can get me an outfit and stuff. I don't know why I'm doing it. I just feel adventurous, rebellious, I guess I miss the thrill of hunting. Luckily my room was on the first floor so it was easy for me to slip out the window and walk to the house.
"Hey." Stacy greeted me with a smile when she answered the door. "Hey!" I replied walking in. Her house was huge and her parents wernt home. Her two friends Clare and Hannah were also there. She took me to her huge room and through her huge bathroom and sat me down at a chair. "Hair and makeup first then dress." She said. She curled my hair and used a mix of grey's and blacks on my eyes. Then she gave me a tight black dress that had cut outs and heels. I put it all on and put my phone in the purse I had brought, also black.
The party was great a bunch of people came. "Having fun? Stacy shouted over the music coming towards me. "Yeah its great!" I shouted. Then she pulled out beer and handed it to me "Try this you'll love it!" She winked. I looked at then that 'What the hell?' and took a sip. It was so good. I ended up chugging it down. Then another then another. After a while I was drunk.
Around 3AM I walked back home stumbling in my heels through the junk yard around Bobby's house. When I opened the door Sam, Dean, and Bobby were standing there with worried faces. They're heads snapped up when I shut the door.
Deans POV:
"Scarlett where have you been?! What are you wearing?!" I asked angrily as she came in. She giggled "What does it look like silly?" She asked. "Are you drunk?!" I asked. She shrugged "I'm not sure I've never been drunk before." She squeaked "But if I am drunk I love it!" She giggle stumbling over to me. "Scarlett what we're you thinking?!" I asked. "Wellll I wanted to have an adventure!" She said sounding like an excited two year old "I missssss the adrenalin I used to get wheeeeen I hunted." She slurred. I then began to wonder how long she had actually been hunting for "Scarlett how long have you been hunting?" I asked. "What does that have to do with anything?" Sam asked. We ignored him she looked down at her fingers and randomly raised and dropped them while speaking "Uhhh.... Since I wassssss 11."she said raising her fingers. "What?! Why who taught you?! That's way too young!" I shouted. "Calm down misssssteeeerr grouchy pantssss. My boyfriend, who was just my friend at the time taught me. He was a stupid 14 year ollld he told me he wish he wasn't so stupiiiid though he doesn't like that I hunt. He was just protecting me from my step father." She said. "Dean she needs to get to bed." Sam told me. I nodded and sighed "Come on Scarlett. I said grabbing her elbow and taking her to her room. She went in and sat on the bed. "Will you get me some jammies?" She asked tilting her head. I sighed and pulled out sweatpants and a tank top from her drawers and tossed them at her. "Thank youuuuuuuuu." She slurred. I turned around so she could put them on not leaving yet cause I needed to make sure she went to bed. "You can turn around now." She giggled. I turned around and walked over to her laying her down "Okay go to bed now." I said kind of unsure of what to do. "Dad!" She shouted grabbing my arm as I went to leave. I turned around "Yeah?" I asked. "I love you." She said smiling. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead "I love you too. Now go to sleep." I said. She let go of my arm and I left the room and went to talk to Sam.
"I'm letting her go on hunts." I said. "Okay that's your decision. Why the change of heart?" Sam asked. "She's been doing it for so long there's really no way of ending it. She did this just for the thrill of it to see if she would get caught." I said. Sam nodded "So your just fine with the whole thing?" Sam asked. "Oh no she's definitely in trouble but it's not like there's anything to ground her from so I'll probably just you know get on to her." I said not really knowing what to do since she had never really done anything bad before. Sam chuckled "Good luck with that." he said.
Scarlett's POV:
I woke up the next morning with an awful headache. I then got up and ran out of my room and into the bathroom to puke. When I was finished I sat up and realized Dean was in the doorway smirking. "Smirk all you want." I groaned leaning on the toilet seat. He sighed and walked over handing me a towel to wipe my mouth with. "I have never felt like this before." I groaned. "Well you've never been hungover before so..." Dean trailed off. I stood up and stumbled past Dean ignoring the awful headache I had and sat down at the kitchen table. "So I've decided you can just keep doing the online classes and hunt with us." Dean said. I turned to him "Seriously?!" I asked. He nodded and I jumped up "Thank you!" I squealed hugging him. "you're welcome." He chuckled hugging me back. "Are we going on one now?!" I asked. "Are you up to one right now?" Dean asked. I nodded "I've hunted with much worse than a headache before!" I said as if he had insulted me. He chuckled "Alright fine."
We were working a case where there has been several people with weird deaths in one area. We found out there was another body found and we went over to the crime scene. As we were walking up we noticed another guy in a suit talking to the police. "Oh no there are real feds here." I whispered. "It's okay we'll work it out." Dean whispered back. As we walked up the Fed turned around and I stopped in my tracks. "Scarlett?" Dean asked worridly. I was unable to respond my mouth was dry. The feds gorgeous eyes were wide and he was pale. I could tell he also recognized me. I would hope he would recognize me. I swallowed "Dean, it's Jason." I whispered.
Two updates in a row!!! Pic in media is Jason.