Chapter 7: Daddy Was A Mean Old Mister, Mama Was An Angel In The Ground

Later we were waiting in the office for Sam. "Did the equipment work?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam replied. "So?" Dean asked. "So this is insane." Sam said. "You win 'understatement of the year'." Ruby said sarcastically. "Look I get it you think-" Ruby cut Dean off "I don't think I know it's not gonna work. So long boys." She said standing up. "So you're just gonna leave?" Sam asked. " Hey. I was gonna kill myself to help you win. I'm not gonna stand here and watch you lose." She walked closer to Sam. "And I'm disappointed because I tried. I really did, but clearly I bet on the wrong horse. Do you mind letting me out?" She asked. "Yeah I'll help you so I can let Becca in." I said walking over to the door with her. I scratched the Devils trap with a knife and moved the salt. Ruby held out a knife as Becca walked forward. She held the knife out to the demons so Becca could walk in once Becca was in I heard Ruby Sai "I'm leaving anyone wanna stop me?" the demons made a path and I closed the door. "Hey Becca." I said hugging her.
We all went to our ready positions. Becca Sam and I were in the office and Dean and H were near the outside doors. "All set?" Dean shouted. "Yeah!" Sam responded. "Ready!" H yelled. "Let's do this." Dean said. We broke the Devils traps and salt lines and through the doors open. At first there was nothing but then Demons busted in and we all began to fight them.
"Go go go!" Dean shouted. Sam, Dean, Becca, and I were all flinging holy water at them and soon our flasks were empty and the demons gathered around us. Becca and I exchanged worried glances. The Jenna demons from before climbed over a desk and came over to us she through out an arm and sent Sam, Dean and I flying. We hit a wall and I gasped in pain. Becca tried to fight Jenna but she sent her flying also. "Henrickson now!" Dean yelled.
After a second a recording of Sam's voice came over the speakers saying an exorcism. " Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii Omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te, cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis, humiliare sub potenti manu dei" This continued and demons screeched and flailed around and smoke started to shoot our of their mouths while bodies dropped to the floor.
"Contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomini quem inferi tremunt ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine. exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!" Sams voice finished and a burst of light lit up the room and everything went still. Dean, Sam, Becca, and I all slid down the wall and then stood up painfully. Then H came in chuckling and wiping blood from his lip. The people that had been possessed began to stand up looking very confused. And they would have gotten away with it to if it hadn't been for you meddling hunters and you're dog. Btw you're the dog. Bee said. I rolled my eyes at such an awful insult and childish behavior and ignored her. I could've sworn I saw Becca glare at her but that was impossible so I shook it off.
"I better call in. Hell of a story I won't be telling." H said later. "So what are you gonna tell them?" Sam asked. "The least ridiculous lie I can come up with." H said. "Good luck with that. Not to pressure you or anything, but what are you planning to do about us?" Dean asked. " I'm gonna kill you. Sam and Dean Winchester along with Scarlett were in the chopper when it caught on fire. Nothing left. Can't even identify them with dental records. Rest in peace guys." H said. I grinned and the men shook hands. "Now get out of here." H said.
As we were walking back to the Impala Dean glanced over at me "Scarlett." he said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you going to talk about what you said earlier?" he asked hopefully. I felt a pang in my chest understanding what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" I asked faking innocence. "About the Virgin thing." he said. I sighed and decided to explain. "My mom got married when I turned six. He was a great guy until after she died. He became a drunk and did things to me. He got arrested when I was 12 and I went to an orphanage. It was the happiest I had been since my mom died." I said. "Oh." he said. He and Sam were frowning. I just shrugged. They will never look at you the same. They already know a little of your brokenness just wait until they find out about your scars. The ones from your step dad and yourself.
Later we were in the motel when there was a knock on the door. I glanced at Becca who was still with us as Dean went to the door. Ruby walked in "Turn on the news." She said. "The community is still reeling from the tragedy that happened just a few hours ago. Authorities believe a gas main ruptured causing the massive explosion that ripped apart the police station and claimed the lives of everyone inside. Among the deceased, at least six police officers and staff, including sheriff Melvin Dodd, deputy Phil Amici, and secretary Nancy Fitzgerald as well as three FBI agents, identified as Steven Groves, Calvin Reidy, and Victor Henriksen. Two fugitives in custody were also killed. We'll continue to follow the story here at the scene, but for now, back to you, Jim." I gawked at the TV. Everyone was dead. Ruby shut off the TV and gave us "the look".
"Must have happened right after we left." Sam said. "Considering the size of the blast," She through her bags to us "Smart moneys on Lilith." I looked at them "What's in these?" I asked. "Something that'll protect you. Throw Lilith of your tail... for the time being at least." She said. "Thanks Sam said. "Don't thank me. Lilith killed everyone. She slaughtered your precious little virgin, plus a half a dozen other people. So after your big speech about humanity and war, turns out your plan? was the one with the body count. Do you know how to run a battle? You strike fast and you don't leave any survivors. So no one can go running to tell the boss. So next time... we go with my plan." Ruby said angrily. Then she walked out the door. I sighed and glanced over at Becca. Huh. Look at that you're all failures. Again I swore I saw Becca look over at Bee but I shook it off. "Well I will see you guys later." Becca said getting up to leave. "Well thanks. You were a great help today, Becca. " Dean said. She smiled "No problem." and then she left.
A/N: this seems like a good place to end it but I'm going to keep going since it's short. The outfit on the media is obviously her outfit for this next part. lol
The next morning when I woke up I realized Christmas was in a few days (A/N: yes the episodes are out of order sorry!) I sighed thinking It would be my sixth Christmas without my mom. I got up and grabbed some ripped skinny jeans, a shirt that said "Good morning I see the assassins have failed", my infinity sign bracelet, a bunch of runner bracelets (Not in the pic but just... Whatever...) and My- No Becca's- locket. I quickly changed in the bathroom and then started to put on my contacts. One fell into the sink and went through the drain "Shit." I muttered under my breath. What a clutz I ignored Bee and went to my bags to get my glasses. I slid them on and turned around. "You wear glasses?" Sam asked. "Yeah one if my contacts went down the drain." I sighed. He nodded "Nice shirt." Dean said chuckling. "Thanks." I replied.
Later Dean and Sam were impersonating FYI agents and I was supposed to be "observing" because I was "in college training to be an FYI agent" which I don't know why the woman was buying it I don't even look 18 much less like someone old enough to be finishing out college. Apparently if anyone asks I'm supposed to say I skipped a few grades. Ha like anyone would believe that. I nodded I agree. I thought back to her.
"Um, my daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream. And now I'm talking to the FBI." The woman we were chatting with said. "And you didn't see any of it?" Dean asked. "No he was... He was just gone." She said. "The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?" I asked. She looked over at me "Yeah that's right." She said. "Does anyone else have a key?" Dean asked. "Yeah my parents." She replied. "Where do they live?" Dean asked. "Florida." She said. Just then Sam came out of the house "Thanks for letting me have a look around Mrs. Walsh. I think we got everything we need. We're all set." he stated. "We'll be in touch." Dean said. Mrs.Walsh nodded and we walked down the steps. "Agents." She called. "Could be." Dean replied. "The why haven't the kidnappers called? O-or-or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas what am I supposed to tell my daughter?" She asked. "We're very sorry." I said sympathetically. We turned and walked away and she went back to her house.
"Find anything?" Dean asked Sam. "Stocking, mistletoe... This." Sam pulled something out of his pocket and held it out. I gagged inwardly as I saw a tooth in his hand. "A tooth? Where was this?" Dean asked examining it. "In the chimney?! No way a man fits up a chimney it's to narrow. " Dean said. "No way he fits up in one piece." I stated crossing my arms. "Alright so if dad went up the chimney..."
"Then we need to find out what dragged him up there." Sam said.
Hey guys I just wanted to apologize here because I realized I keep putting a lot of authors note through out the book and I don't normally do that so I'm sorry! Love you!