Chapter 40: Keep Breaking What's Been Fixed A Thousand Times

*** TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER***
At the end of this chapter there is no action but there is a lot of conversation about some deep topics that could hurt. I'm going to put a warning over it so you know. If you could be triggered please do not read that part! I care so much about all of you please know that there is someone out there that loves and cares about you and if you need to message me about anything then you can! I'm always here!

The impala pulled up quickly to the hotel and we all jumped out. We got a text from Chuck saying he needed us ASAP and Angel still hadn't convinced Bobby to come with us yet so we had to leave and since Chuck needed all of us I had to leave sooner then I had planned. We looked around confused at all the identical impalas parked in the parking lot.

"Hey. Come on." Sam said pulling us along. We saw Chuck pacing in front of the stairs that lead into the hotel.

"Chuck! There you are." Sam said running towards him.

"Guys?" Chuck asked.

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?" Chuck asked. Us Winchesters exchanged glances.

"You told us to come." Dean said.

"Ah, no I didn't." Chuck said.

"Yeah you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?" Sam asked.

"I didn't send you a text." Chuck said.

"We drove all night!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could...oh no." Chuck said realizing something.

"What?" Dean asked. Then we heard squeaking and looked up to see Becky at the top of the steps.

"SAM! You made it!!" she squealed.

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Sam asked. She ran down.

"Oh, you remembered. You been thinking about me." she said. I held back a laugh.

"I..." he seemed flustered.

"It's ok, I can't get you out of my head either." Becky said.

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asked.

"I just borrowed it from your pants." she said. I have a dirty mind and this time it was much harder to hold back a laugh. Dean rolled his eyes at me.

"Becky..." Chuck scolded.

"What? They're going to want to see it!" Becky said.

"See what?" the three of us asked.

"Oh My God. I love it when they talk at the same time!!" Becky exclaimed. A guy appeared at the top of the stairs. He had a clip board in his hands.

"Hey Chuck? Come on pal, it's showtime." He said. Becky ran up the stairs in a fit of happiness. Chuck turned to us.

"Guys. I'm sorry. For everything." he said. Then he turned and walked up the stairs. Sam, Dean, and I exchanged looks and then went up the stairs.

A man walked passed us.

"Ha-ha-ha. Hey Dean, looking good." he said.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asked. The man turned to us and I realized he was wearing clothes almost identical to Dean. Oh my gosh! I realized before the man said anything. We are at a Supernatural Comi-con holy shit!

"I'm Dean too. Duh." he said. I then saw the Samulet and I think Dean saw it too. Then we saw a scarecrow that I came across with past Sam and Dean once.