Chapter 18: This Love Was Out Of Control Tell Me Where Did It Go?

Song in media is what she listens to at the end. ***Warning it may be triggering***
I layed in the hospital bed. I hated hospitals. You could always count on depressing things to happen in a hospital. My depressing thing was cancer. It's funny my life was going great for two and a half months. My step father got arrested, I was able to freely spend my time with my lovely boyfriend, and I met my best friend Becca. The only downside was the orphanage which wasn't completely bad.
"What ya thinkin' bout?" Becca asked from beside me. We were sharing the hospital bed watching TV waiting for Jason to get back. "How well my life had been. Cancer isn't so bad considering all the ups I've had since my step dad got arrested." I stated with a smile. "Yeah and you'll get through this your a fighter." Becca responded. "She definitely is and she definitely, 100% going to heal." Jason said walking in the room. "I love how optimistic you are being but don't make promises you can't keep. At least say 99% instead of a definite 100%." I stated. "But I am completely positive you're fine because I just made sure of it." he stated. Becca and I both looked at him. "Jason what did you do?" I asked slowly looking St the dirt on his clothes. "Crossroads demon. My soul to heal you." he said. "Jason no!" both Becca and I cried. "Yeah. Scarlett I'm leaving. Don't hunt anymore Okay? I need you to be safe. I should have never taught you in the first place." Jason said. "What do you mean leaving? Like forever?" I asked. He nodded "But you can't!" I screeched. "I'm sorry. I love you." He then left and i tried to chase after him but Becca stopped me and I cried into her.
The doctor's then said I was headed and it was a miracle. Jason had disconnected his number and no matter how hard I searched I couldn't find him. The cancer ruined everything.
I swallowed remembering that night clear as day as the love of my life stood in front of me. "The Jason?" Dean asked. I nodded. Jason walked over "Scarlett what are you doing here?!" he asked. "Hunting." I replied. "You were supposed to stop doing that! It's dangerous!" Jason shouted. "Hey you two can work it out later we have a job to do." Dean said. "Who are you?" Jason asked. "My dad." I answered for Dean. Jason looked at him then back at me confused and then he got over it. "Wow Okay." Jason said in shock. "Well I have enough information I'll tell you let's go back to my motel." Jason said. Dean looked at me for permission I guess because he was respecting that Jason was my ex. I just nodded and we all walked to the impala. I sat in the back with Jason.
"So what are your names?" Jason asked when we walked into his motel room. "I'm Dean and this is Sam." Dean said. "Okay I need to speak with Scarlett privately." Jason stated. "No whatever you have to say say it here." I said. I didn't realize how angry I was with Jason until now. "Fine. I don't think you should be hunting." he stated. "Well that's none of your business." I stated as calmly as possible. "Scarlett, I sold my soul to years ago to save you and now you're putting yourself in danger!" He was shouting now. "I would have been fine we didn't even know of it was terminal it was such a small thing! I never asked you to sell your soul! I never asked you to leave me alone hurt and broken!!" I was also shouting now. "You don't get it you can be so naive and childish sometimes Scarlett! You're being very selfish and-" Dean cut him off "That's enough!" he shouted "Do not shout at my daughter." He said through clenched teeth. Jason walked over to me and got close. I looked up into his eyes "I love you. I need you to be safe." he whispered. "I love you too, but I'm a hunter and you can't change that." I said softly. He sighed and looked down and backed up. "We'll leave now Jason you can have this one." I stated. "But-" Dean began but I cut him off "Come on Dean he was here first he's got this let's just go." I stated. "He needs back up." Dean stated. "I do." Jason cut in. We looked over at him "Who?" I asked. As if on cue a beautiful girl through the door open and bounced in. She was wearing designer jeans and a flowy blouse with small wedges. "Hey baby who are these people?" She asked. My breath caught in my throat. "Guys this is Daphne my back up and my girlfriend." he said. "You're a hunter?" my voice cracked as I asked it. She nodded grinning "Hunter in training. I've been doing this with him since I found out a year ago." She giggled. I turned to Sam and Dean who were looking at me with pity in their eyes "Well there you go he's got his- girlfriend." I choked out. They nodded and we walked out and silently went to the impala. "Scar, are you okay?" Dean asked me. I just nodded and looked out the window as he started up the impala. We had never stopped at a hotel so we just left to a new job Sam found. I plugged in my headphones and listened to "Hold On Till May" By Pierce the veil. It reminded me of our relationship so much. He had helped me with my depression some. He even stopped me from killing myself once. Now he had a girlfriend. He forgot about me. He doesn't love me anymore even though he said he did. He just wanted me out of the way. I'm just a burden. Yes. Yes you are. I looked over at Bee who was sitting in the seat next to me with a big smirk on her face. Everyone finds out eventually and everyone leaves you. She said flipping her long hair.