Chapter 38: He's So Bad But He Does It So Well

"Oh my gosh!" I yanked my feet up.

"Oh my gosh! Kill it Scarlett!" Angel screeched.

"Are you serious? No way!" I said.

"Do something!" Angel freaked.

"DAD! SAMMY! BOBBY!" I screeched. I heard pounding and three men came downstairs. Dean was on guard and ready to kill.

"What?! What's wrong!?" He asked alarmed.

"Spider!" I screamed pointing to the HUGE think on the ground. All the men relaxed but looked kind of angry.

"Seriously?" Dean asked.

"Yes Dean! It's a SPIDER! I HATE BUGS! I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING BUT BUGS! AND A SPIDER FOR THAT MATTER!" I squealed. He rolled his eyes and walked over. He stepped on it and his boot made I satisfying crunch noise.

"Bless you." I sighed.

"Don't do do that again you idgit, we thought something was actually wrong." Bobby said.

"There was! A spider!" Angel exclaimed. Every man rolled their eyes and left us. We busted out laughing after a moment of silence.

"Scariest moment of my life." I sighed. She laughed. She has no idea how funny that actually is. I hunt monsters and I have a terror of spiders.

"Hey I finally finished that song! You wanna hear it?!" I asked.

"Yes! But first!" she left me and ran up the stairs. I sat there confused until she brought the men back down.

"Sing it for all of us." she said. I groaned.

"I hate you." I said.

"No you don't. You love me." she said I laughed.

"You're lucky..." I said shaking my head. I began strumming the guitar and my eyes drifted to Sam, after all I wrote the song about him, it's in second and first person but it's all about him. Don't worry I'll break down the lyrics for you in the book but the pauses obviously didn't happen in real life. I have to explain it because it's kind of deep. Song actually by Against the Current. I do write my own songs I'm just afraid someone will still them if I put them up. Lol.

"Have you had a million reasons why you wish you'd never seen the truth?

I heard the story about how the yellow eyes demon showed Sam his past when the demon gave him blood.

Have you looked into the mirror and the problem's staring back at you

He always knew drinking the demon blood was wrong. It was a problem.

I can't control myself, don't know who I've been
And who is this monster wearing my skin?
A movie in black and white. When will it end?
'Cause every time I scream no one hears me

Basically just that Sam couldn't control himself. He was like a druggie

It feels like I'm paralyzed,
and I can't
escape from the prison I'm
living in.
I'm naming the voices in my head
They keep on telling me to give in
But it's making me stronger
Fight a little longer
I'm gonna bring me back to life
And I won't be paralyzed

Eh, you get it.

Have you searched for something deeper out of fear that life's a lonely road?
Have you roamed the darkest corners of the earth until you're just a ghost?