Chapter 34: The Grass Ain't Always Greener On The Other Side

Two really important things you must know in order to understand this chapter I stupidly messed up in the last chapter. 1. I forgot to elaborate and have Zach say he erased Sam and Dean memory of future her being there but Dean still knew about Scarlett. Also, Scarlett knows this. And 2. Sam isn't hunting either Dean because if the whole thing that happened on the episode with Joe and Helen. Basically at the end of that episode Sam realized that he was dangerous and he doesn't even trust himself and he's not in a good place to hunt so he goes to try and live a normal life. Remeber that? Yeah... So I'm going to have it where Sam kind of helped do a little research form a distance but never was with Dean to help look for Scarlett which pissed Dean off because Sam should have been there to help because family is important and stuff and Sam was bing selfish. Any who carry on.

I stared at Dean. He stood up and rushed over he out his hands in my shoulders and began to examine me.

"Are you okay? What happened?! You don't look hurt." Dean asked.

"Im fine." I said wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes. He smelt like leather, car oil, and beer. I pulled away from him a took a step back. I missed him but I'm angry with him.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked.

"You knew." I choked.

"What?" he asked.

"All this time. Since I was six months old you, Dean Winchester, knew about me." I said.

"What's do you mean? Scarlett, what happened?" Dean asked.

"Think about it. When my grandfather died because of the ghost truck. My mom called you and asked for your help. You later found out that the bay she claimed was her sister was your child. So what the hell happened to you Dean? Why did I never see you?" I asked.

"Scarlett." Dean sighed.

"Dont Scarlett me. I want answers!" I demanded.

"It wasn't safe for you go be with us." he said.

"But you didn't pay attention to me at all? Never wandered? Never checked to make sure I was okay? If you had done that then you would have known all of the shit that happened to me and stopped it." I snapped.

"I was trying to keep my distance. That way no monsters knew that you were my daughter. I didn't know you were in an orphanage." he said. I sighed and Sar down on a chair.

"Scarlett, what happened? Where did you go?" Dean asked still standing.

"The angels took me to the past." I said.

"What? Who's past?" Dean asked. I rolled my eyes. He's tired that's probably how he couldn't figure it out.

"Yours. I saw you and Sam when you were still looking for your dad. You used to be a big ass whole by the way." I said. He chuckled slightly.

"Was I?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, you were a dick." I said.

"That's two different things." he said.

"Well, you're both." I said.

"Good to know." he said. I stood up a again and hugged him again.

"You really sucked ya know." I mumbled into his jacket.

"Sorry." he said.

"Like, really sucked." I said.

"So I need to go back and kill myself?" he asked. I laughed.

"I did tell him that you would." I said.

"Well, now I'm expecting me." he said. I pulled away.