Chapter 48: You Did Your Best Or Did You

I pulled away and he looked down at my stomach.

"Wow." He said. I nodded and set a hand on my stomach.

"Her name is going to be Mary." I said. He smiled.

"Like?"

"Your mom." I said. He beamed I then turned to begin introducing everyone.

"Dean this is Lorelei, her daughter Rory, Lane, Luke, Alex, and Dean Rory's boyfriend." I said pointing to each one.

"You're name is Dean and you look exactly like my brother..." Dean said looking in between the two guys. Sam put a hand on the back of his neck awkwardly and then he heald it out for DeanF to shake. The two of them shook hands. Rory stood up and walked over to the two of them.

"This is strange." she said. DeanF nodded and put a hand around her waste.

"Agreed." He said. I clapped my hands together.

"Okay, who wants to give the guys a tour of the town?" I asked.

"Can't, have to get home before my mom freaks." Lane said. Her mom is crazy ol' Mrs. Kim. She left.

"Yeah, I should get home." DeanF said. He kissed Rory and left. I knew Alex and the Gilmore girls were fine going so I looked to Luke.

"No." He said.

"Aww Luke, why not?" Lorelei asked.

"Because I don't want to." He said.

"Don't want to what?" Jess asked walking out.

"Go give Scarlett's dad and uncle a tour of the town." Luke replied.

"I'll go." Jess said. Rory rolled her eyes.

"Shouldn't you be helping Luke close the diner?" she asked.

"Nah, he's got it." Jess said. Then Alessya walked into the diner.

"How is my future sister in law and niece?!" she asked loudly walking over to me.

"And this is Alessya, Alex's sister." I said. She looked up at the guys and gasped.

"Uh, I guess you're cool?" she said looking at me. I nodded.

"Let's do a tour of the town!" she said.

"That's the plan." I said.

"Yay!" she squealed happily. She's very happy lately. Last month her and Kyle broke up, but it was a long time coming. She's really happy it'd good she's out of the relationship.

"So, Scarlett, Rory, Lorelei, male model over here, Dean's older clone, you, and me are going?" Jess asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"I guess so." she said.

"Sam, Dean, this is Jess, Luke's nephew, Jess, this is my dad Dean and Uncle Sam." I said.

"Wait your name is Dean?" He asked Dean. Dean nodded.

"That's great." Jess laughed. I rolled my eyes and we all went out.

"So you're Scarlett's dad, huh?" Lorelei asked Dean. He nodded.

"Yup." He said. She nodded and eyed him. Hold up, my OTP has changed. It is now my father and Lorelei. LOREAN! I ship it so hard now. As we walked and I showed him all the placed Sookie rushed over.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" She asked. Sookie is Lorelei's best friend who cooks at the Inn Lorelei manages.

"Sookie this is my dad Dean and Uncle Sam." I introduced. Her eyes widened ad she said hi to them.