The Worlds Most Complicated Tag And I Got Tagged

Thank you Ila_di_Angelo for tagging me in this conflicted tag. *note the sarcasm* lol. I feel bad for the people I tag so I put the most beautiful picture ever in the media to make up for it. Well... Here goes nothing:

Rule 1: Post Rules
Rule 2: Tag 13 people
Rule 3: Each person must list 13 facts about themselves
Rule 4: (separate from rule 3) you must answer all questions by your tagger and make new questions for people you tag.
Rule 5: Don't say you don't tag
Rule 6: Tag backs are aloud (pretty pretty please don't I will cry)
Rule 7: Finish the tag within a week of getting it
Rule 8: Make the title creative
Rule 9: Post this in a book

Facts about me:

1. I'm the oldest in my family
2. I have two sisters and one brother
3. I have two dogs (that does not include my sisters evil dog. That dog is not mine. That dog is a monster.)
4. I refuse to tell you my first name so I will tell you my middle name: Jo
5. I live in Texas
6. I DO NOT HAVE A STRONG ACCENT AND I DO NOT RIDE FREAKING HORSES TO SCHOOL AND I DON'T WEAR FREAKING COWBOY HATE AND BOOTS QUIT STEROTYPING US TEXANS!
7. My favorite color is black
8. My sister said to put that I'm annoying so... Yeah...
9. PIE IS MY LIFE
10. MUSIC IS ALSO LIFE. MUSIC IS MORE LIFE (for those of you who read this book obviously Scarlett and I have the same music taste)
11. I'm starting a band called Bullets For Violet were going to start putting up videos in February. (shameless self promo)
12. I love youtubers for example: Dan and Phil, iiSuperwomanii, Tana (no idea how to spell her last name I know it sounds like mojo)
13. (I feel like this one needs to be really good but I can't think of something good) errr, hmmmmmm, oh I got it! I'm a weird ass bitch but it's okay!!!!!

Answered questions:
1. Favorite Anime to watch?
You know what you did this to me. You set me up for the hate. I don't watch Anime

2. Favorite TV series?
I can't choose just one. Supernatural, Arrow, Flash, Once Upon A Time, Young and Hungry (any one else?), Psych, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Ghost Whisperer. I think that's everything but there are probably more honestly

3. Favorite OC?
That's really hard because I have a lot of original characters and I love them all like my children but I'm going to go with Scarlett Winchester because her and I are like the same person but yeah...

4. The Pokémon you would want to be?

Again I'm about to get hated. I don't really watch Pokémon but imma go with Pikachu b/c he's adorable

5. Year/Grade you're in?

Ugh I don't like this question b/c I really like the fact that no one knows stuff like my name and age I like being mysterious but let's do this: you guys guess how old is am and if one of you are correct I will say someone is correct.

6. Favorite color Pen/Pencil to color/write/draw with?

Fine tip sharpie to write song lyrics on my wrists with.

7. DC or Marvel?

Ser this is really really hard b/c I love both but I'm gonna have to go with DC because I watch a lot of DC shows.

8. Holiday destination you would like to go back to?

We're going to Disney World next week so I'm sure I'll want to go back when we get back home...

9. Animal you love and want to hug forever?

A kitten. One of the tiny Itty bitty ones that fit in the palm of your hands. I love them.

10. Your initials?

KJF (that's the most you shall get)

11. If you could he in any book what would it be?

Harry Potter. Duh.

12. Owls or dragons?

Dragons.

13. Does anyone want a cup of tea? I feel like I need one now...

Depends on what kind of tea your talking about. If you're talking about my Nana's ice cold super sweet tea then yes.

Questions for you lovely people that I tag to answer:

1. Top five bands?

2. Favorite character from one of my stories? (if I tag you and you don't read my books then just favorite character in general)

3. If you could I've anywhere where would it be?

4. If you could be in a TV show/movie what would it be.

5. What's your greatest talent?

6. Favorite singer (not band! Singer.)

7. Favorite song? (I know music lovers. It's a hard question)

8. Religion?

9. Favorite quote?

10. Favorite lyric?

11. Favorite TV show character?

12. OTP?

13. On a scale of 1-10 how good is my writing and how can I improve? (if you don't read my books then just say you don't lol)

AngelKurtzCook

literallyvicfuentes

DcComicsGrimm

kaliewinchester

XxMultiShipsxX

oswinstardis

PerkyElf

isabella_103

jordan211122

AlyssaUpdates

Okay that's all I'm tagging. I know I'm 3 short but whatever. Everyone that I tagged you guys better do this and tag me in it!!!!! I'm counting on you people!!! Sorry if you don't have a book to put it in...