TWENTY SEVEN

Charlotte slowly open her eyes  and carefully look around and feel unfamiliarized in a room. However, upon looking around she feels that there's someone holding her left hand, and realizing that t was the girl that she's been longer for. Before she could even speak, the girl woke up from the nap and straightly look up to her. 

*Engfa*

Your awake, how's your feeling now? Do you want some water? Hold up I will get some,.

Before p'fa could leave the room Charlotte hold her arm and the girl immediately stop on her tracks. "Can we talk?,, please?" The woman turn her back to the brunette and slowly taking off the hands on her arms. "We don't have anything to discuss, it's clear to me and to you that we are already done." The woman sternly said to char. "I know that I hurt you really bad p'fa, but please hear me out, I know that I can't erase the past or remove the pain in your heart that  I caused, but all I want is for you too give me a chance, I  came here to to tell you that I love you and I can't leave my life without you., I know this is too soon for me to say, but I do really love you p'fa and I know that you are the one that I wanted to send the rest of my life." The brunette said while forcing to stop any tears that will drop,.

*Engfa*

-I can't!

*Charlotte*

-But why? Don't you love me anymore? 

The woman did not reply and was about to leave the room when char speak again.

"Look at me! And tell me that you don't love me anymore." Engfa stop on her tracks for a seconds before she grab the door and leave the room.

Char's felt that her heart will burst out on her chest any moment from now, but she gained her posture again and felt some encouragement to make things work out again. And this time she will not give up even when P'fa will push her away. She is determined to get her girl back to her arms again.

=====================

*Heidi*

-Guys! It's p'fa, look! She pointed out too the right corner gesturing her friends to look on that way." Come on, let's talk to her!.

*Tina*

-Don't!" Stoping her friend to go to P'fa," This is not our duty as friends anymore, let them fixed their relationship guys,.

*Seng*

-What? That is not what friends do.

*Nudee*

-Shut up Seng! Friends your face! We are still did not 100% acknowledging you in our squad, after what you've done! So shut the fuck up!.

Seng did not debate at all and shut her mouth rather.

*An hour had passed* They saw Charlotte exiting the room and walking to their directions.

"Hey!" How are you? Are you alright? How's your feeling now?" We visited you awhile ago with your sister cause she is fucking worried about you, but your still asleep. *Heidi said" Did you and p'fa already talked? "Seng intervined". Yeah,,,, and she still did not accept my apologies." The latter said while looking on the ground forcing herself not to cry. "Hey! That's fine. Just give her some time, she'll come around." Nudee said. "Yeah, and we know that p'fa really loves you, even tho she will be heading to Miami." Heidi said without even thinking*

*Tina and Nuee* - HEIIIDDIII!!!!!

"Oh shoot!! I'm sorryyy...." Heidi said while making a peace sign to her best friends.