𝟬𝟬𝟱 come together

CHAPTER FIVE.
come together.

THIRD PERSON.
Brown Residence—Tarzana, California.

❤︎

          Samira felt as if her career was taking off so quickly, everything since that email from Jasmine had her doing so many things at once. When Chris directly messaged her on Instagram, they agreed on that next day to start the process of writing their song together—but as Samira gained more popularity, her schedule became booked quicker and they ended up having to reschedule.

          Chris wouldn't lie, when she let him know that they would be a change of plans, he was bummed. He didn't usually get excited thinking about seeing a woman, most of them usually wanting the same thing—but there was just something so different about Samira. But, nonetheless, he knew how fame could get, and he knew that Samira was bound to be booked and busy ever since releasing her debut album Echoes of Her Love.

          Having to reschedule their studio session didn't stop their messages though, seeing as he actually enjoyed talking to her. It had been a little over a week since he first followed and messaged her, and the messages turned into a daily thing—but her hard-headed ass still hadn't given him her actual number. He had to give it to her, she'd made it very clear that she wasn't easy like all the other women he'd talked to. And that only intrigued even more, not wanting their text messages to ever stop.

          His first message was smooth and direct, aiming to set up a studio session with Samira—but his intentions were far from casual. After a few back-and-forth messages, they coordinated their busy schedules and Samira asked her friends to watch Cleo to watch Sadi for a few hours. They finally settled a date, and the session was to take place at Chris's sprawling mansion, which housed a state-of-the-art recording studio.

          As the day approached, Samira felt a whirlwind of emotions—excitement, nerves, and a hint of curiosity. Despite their undeniable chemistry—she had always loved Chris's music, and now she had the chance to collaborate with him. Her heart raced with anticipation, wondering how their styles would blend and what kind of magic they could create together.