𝟬𝟬𝟳 beyond the music

CHAPTER SEVEN.
beyond the music.

THIRD PERSON.
Langston Residence—Los Angeles, California.

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!

❤︎

Chris followed her into her apartment, slipping his white Nike Air Force Ones off near the door, leaving them next to her heels. Samira moved to the kitchen, glancing over her shoulder with a playful smile. "What do you like to drink?" She asked, her back now turned to him as she grabbed two small glasses.

          Chris leaned against her kitchen island, his eyes fixed on her as she bent over to grab something. He bit his lip, enjoying the view. "Anything's fine, baby." He replied, his voice low and husky. Samira grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and two glasses, sitting them on the counter, her movements slow and deliberate, fully aware of Chris's gaze on her. As she handed him a glass, their fingers brushed, sending a jolt of electricity through him.

          Taking a sip from their glasses, their eyes remained locked. "Your place is nice." He said, turning around and beginning to walk through her spacious living room. "Feels like you." He looked over his shoulder, Samira following not too far behind him.

She watched him as he moved to the living room, taking in the cozy, stylish space. He ran his fingers over the back of the couch, his eyes lingering on the family photos and artwork that adorned the walls.

          "Thank you. Took a while to make it a home." She said, taking another sip from her glass. She walked past him, approaching her balcony door.

Chris followed her, a hint of curiosity in his voice. "Where we goin'?" She turned around as she unlocked the door before opening it, "Outside. Now, come on."