𝟬𝟮𝟭 take you down

CHAPTER TWNETY—ONE.
take you down.

THIRD PERSON.
Hampton ColiseumHampton, Virginia.

Hampton Coliseum—Hampton, Virginia

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!

❤︎

The anticipation in the arena was palpable, the energy buzzing as the massive crowd of fans filled every last seat, from the floor to the nosebleeds. The venue was completely sold out, a testament to Samira's rising stardom. But tonight wasn't just any show; it was a special night. The fans had come not only for her, but also for the man she was dating—none other than Chris Brown. The fact that this was happening in his home state, and on his 32nd birthday, only added to the excitement.

          As the lights dimmed, the sea of fans erupted into deafening cheers, the anticipation almost unbearable. The massive screens around the stage flickered to life, displaying a montage of Samira's music videos, highlighting her journey from the underground to the main stage. Her name flashed across the screens in bold letters, the crowd chanting along with the rhythm of the beat that was beginning to build in the background. This wasn't just a concert; it was an event, and everyone in the building knew they were about to witness something special.

          On stage, the setup was sleek and modern, with a massive backdrop that shifted and moved with the music. The stage was predominantly white, the color giving off a clean and ethereal vibe. The crew had done an incredible job creating an atmosphere that was both intimate and grand, with every detail meticulously planned. The white floor was glossy, almost like a mirror, reflecting the light from above and giving the stage an otherworldly glow.

          Everything was ready, and as the DJ's voice boomed through the speakers, the crowd reached a fever pitch. "Ladies & Gentlemen . . . Introducing, Samira Lang!"