𝟬𝟭𝟭 elevating the game

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
elevating the game.

THIRD PERSON.
Patterson ResidenceGlendale, California.

Patterson Residence—Glendale, California

❤︎

Two weeks had passed since Chris and Samira made things official, and life had taken on a different rhythm. The days blurred together in a mix of sweet moments and shared experiences. Chris was all in, showering Samira with random gifts—a bouquet of sunflowers here, a handwritten note there. He had a way of making her feel special without even trying. They had gone on random dates, sometimes lavish, sometimes simple, but always memorable. From late-night drives along the coast to private dinners at some of LA's finest spots, Chris made sure to create a world where Samira felt cherished.

She often found herself in his studio, curled up on a couch as he worked on new tracks. She loved watching him in his element, the way his eyes lit up when a beat hit just right, how he'd glance over at her for approval, and how everytime, without fail, the childish grin that would be on his face as he did a goofy dance for her. He even made time for Sadiah, who was quickly warming up to him.

There were gifts for her son things like a new set of art supplies, a stack of picture books, and one day, a small keyboard that lit up whenever Sadiah pressed the keys. Chris was making an effort, and it didn't go unnoticed by Samira. She had to admit, she was falling for him harder and faster than she anticipated.

The most talked-about moment between them happened just last weekend. They were leaving a popular nightclub where Samira had been slated to make an appearance. The night had been one of laughter, music, and dancing, with Chris at her side the entire time. As they exited the club hand in hand, the flashing lights of the paparazzi nearly blinded them. Questions were hurled their way as usual, but this time, they were both in a good mood, not letting the chaos dampen their spirits.

One of the paparazzi shouted the question they had been avoiding for weeks, "Chris, can you address the rumors?"

Chris, with his usual confidence, didn't hesitate. He pulled Samira closer, his arm wrapped protectively around her waist as he looked directly into the cameras. "Yeah, this my lady right here." He said, his tone leaving no room for doubt. Samira couldn't help but smile, her heart swelling with pride and affection.