𝟬𝟬𝟴 mira ain't easy

CHAPTER EIGHT.
mira ain't easy.

THIRD PERSON.
Langston ResidenceLos Angeles, California.

Langston Residence—Los Angeles, California

❤︎

Samira woke up to the incessant beeping of her alarm, groaning as she reached out to silence it. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and glancing at her phone. It was filled with notifications from every platform possible, undoubtedly about the pictures of her and Chris from last night. She sighed softly, pressing the x in the corner to dismiss all of them. Her lips curled into a smile as she looked over at Chris, still asleep, his chest rising and falling steadily.

She bit her lip, recalling the long night they had shared. He slept on his back, her sheets resting just below his belly botton, covering up all the parts of him she'd seen the night before.

As she admired him, Chris stirred, opening one eye to catch her staring. "You might as well take a picture, it'll last a whole lot longer." He teased, a lazy grin spreading across his face.

Samira laugh and actually pulled out her phone, snapping a quick picture. "Yeah, it'll probably last longer than you did too." She shot back playfully, climbing out of her bed, and slipping his t-shirt over her head.

Chris smacked his lip, sitting up straight in her large bed. "Man, whatever. I couldn't tell by all that screamin' you was doing." He retorted, pointing towards his boxers near her feet.

She tossed them to him with a smirk. "You one to talk with all that, 'Ouu, Mira.' 'Just like that, Mira.' and 'You doin' me so good, Ma—'" She mimicked his moans dramatically, running her hands all over her body.

Chris laughed, rising from the bed and standing in front of her. "Aight, aight. I get it." He leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. They looked in each other's eyes for a few moments before he spoke again. "So, what you got planned for today?"