𝟬𝟭𝟰 the solar voyage

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
the solar voyage.

THIRD PERSON.
Boosty BellowsLos Angeles, California.

Boosty Bellows—Los Angeles, California

❤︎

Samira felt like she had worked herself nearly to death. Putting almost all of her time into countless rehearsals and fittings for her tour costumes, she'd come home just to immediately crash in her bed while holding Sadiah. Tonight, though, was different. She finally had a night off—once rehearsals stopped and all of the choreography was solidified—and she was going to make the most of it. Sadi was spending the night with his grandparents, so she could stay out as late as she wanted without any worries. She owed it to herself to have a night out with her closest friends, to let loose, and to just enjoy herself.

As she handed out the VIP passes to her friends, Samira couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. These weren't just any passes; they were valuable for every show they'd attend, a symbol of how far she had come.

"Y'all know these good for life, right?" She grinned, her eyes sparkling under the club lights. "And I promise, I'll fly y'all out to any date you want."

The group lit up with excitement, each of them thanking Samira with hugs and laughter. Boosty Bellows, the popular nightclub, was packed to the brim. Posters of Samira were plastered everywhere in LA, and the club was no exception. People who loved her music filled the space, though they tried to be nonchalant, acting as if they were just there to enjoy themselves. But Samira didn't mind. Tonight, she wasn't here to perform; she was here to have a good time with her friends.

The VIP section was buzzing with energy. Cleo was wearing a sleek, all-black jumpsuit that hugged her curves perfectly, Nique was in a bright red mini dress that made her stand out, Xavier sported a crisp white button-up with black jeans, Omari rocked a leather jacket with distressed denim, and Malik kept it cool in a grey hoodie with matching joggers.

Samira, of course, stole the show in a shimmering silver dress that clung to her body like a second skin, her long curls cascading down her back.