𝟬𝟮𝟰 change in many forms

CHAPTER TWNETY—FOUR.
change in many forms.

THIRD PERSON.
Club XscapeLos Angeles, California.

Club Xscape—Los Angeles, California

❤︎

As Samira moved through the sea of bodies in the crowded nightclub, she felt a sense of relief wash over her body. She had just finally wrapped up her very first tour. Unfortunately, she had to say goodnight to Sadiah early tonight, her mother insisting that she would take him while she enjoyed her night of celebration. And as much as Samira wanted to go home and crash—at the same time—she knew she deserved a little bit of celebration too. After all, she'd just made history.

          The DJ's voice boomed over the speakers as soon as they stepped inside the club. "Y'all make some noise for the lady of the night—Samira Langston!"

          The crowd immediately erupted in deafening cheers, flashing lights from phones capturing every angle of her entrance. Samira raised a hand, her signature smile brightening the space as she waved, while her other hand was tightly clasped around Chris's. She stopped to take pictures with fans and random social media influencers that waved her down.

Behind them, her entourage rolled deep. OHB members, dancers, and all of their friends filed in, matching her energy, hyped for the night. The club was already packed to capacity, the air thick with the smell of liquor, perfume, and excitement. Neon lights bathed everything in hues of blue and pink, while the sound of clinking glasses and laughter filled the air. The beat of the music pulsed like a heartbeat, making it impossible not to move as they wove through the crowd.

Samira's hand tightened around Chris's as they neared the VIP section—a velvet-rope partitioned area at the back of the club. The security team easily parted the crowd, clearing a path for them. Once they reached their section, Samira dropped into one of the plush velvet couches with a satisfied sigh, the weight of her just-finished tour finally settling into her bones.