Don't Compare Combat Strength with Fairy Tales Vests

Article Type:Derivatives-No CP-Fictional History-Oriental Derivatives

Work perspective:Male protagonist

Series:Derivatives without CP
vest

Article progress:end

Total number of words:509443 words

...

"Don't Compare Combat Strength with Fairy Tales Vests"

Author: Yidao 999th Level

Copywriter:

After a car accident, the down-and-out fairy tale writer Kurikawa Soryu was bound by a system. As long as he found the legendary treasure "Olin", the system could revive him.

Kurikawa Soryu, who dreams of becoming an excellent fairy tale writer, was forced to start his acting career.

The young archer in a purple cloak raised his arms high, and the arrow that was unstoppable blew a strong wind, tearing the huge and ugly cursed spirit straight.

"Hey, did it hurt you?"

He used his cloak to wipe the face of the embarrassed black-haired sea urchin-headed boy.

"Children are free, and adults have to queue."

The serious centaur doctor became famous in the underground world, and started an eight-hour sleep revolution for minors in a port company known for exploiting minors;

in addition -

a giant white whale and a silver three-masted sailboat confronted each other in the air, a black-skinned ghost fire spirit told a little boy a story in the confinement room, and a colorful lion boy made an artificial desert in the high school.

"What kind of organization are you?!"

someone followed behind and asked, his face full of anxious expression.

"We are--"

"Storytelling".

Kurikawa Soryu: "I'm really just an ordinary fairy tale writer!!!"

#Guess who believes#

Reading tips:

1. The protagonist is not exposed, and there is no CP.

2. The prototypes of all the vests and props in this article are from "The Neverending Story" (strongly recommended, it is a very good book, I have always liked it since elementary school until now), and they have been adapted to suit the background.

Content tags: anime, wild curse, vests,

search keywords: protagonist: Kurikawa Soryu ┃ supporting role: My Little Pony ┃ others: Kurikawa's children (doge)

one-sentence introduction: fairy tale writer saves the world

concept: uphold justice and illuminate others