51-54

Chapter 51

The campus of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School looks almost the same as that of Tokyo Jujutsu High School.

If there is a difference, it is probably that the green area is larger, and the shadows of the trees are layered, outlining a solemn atmosphere. However, too many green trees can easily bring a gloomy and oppressive feeling, and the buildings here are a little more ancient and rigid than those of Tokyo School.

The assistant supervisor dropped the first-year students at the door and left. After standing in front of the school gate and waiting for a while, no one was seen to be responsible for taking them in.

Zenin Maki put the weapon in his hand heavily on the ground, tutted, raised one eyebrow, and said unhappily: "Tsk, are you looking down on me?"

Everyone was not happy about the cold treatment. Gojumaki Jiba pulled his collar up a little higher, and a serious expression appeared on the furry face of the panda. Even Otsutsukoshi Yuta, who was a little behind due to nervousness, felt the coldness of the Kyoto School.

Only the little lion seemed to be in a good mood, and even turned his hair into a beautiful orange-red color. His overly energetic appearance made Zenin Maki look sideways, and even suspected that he had eaten something wrong in the morning.

As Gojo Satoru said, the Kyoto school did have a lot of open space, and the view was very wide, which made Grau Graman full of expectations for the upcoming exchange competition.

"When did you become so excited about the exchange meeting?" The girl with a dark green high ponytail stroked the lion boy's furry head, which was a bit strange. However, although the texture was so attractive, it was not a good idea to continue to waste time at the door.

"Forget it, let's go in by ourselves." Zenin Maki put the magic tools on his shoulder, grabbed the luggage and walked in first. Hearing this, the others followed.

Otsutsukota walked next to Grau Graman, the classmate he was most familiar with and who temporarily served as a safety device for Rika before he could not control her. He looked at the campus of Kyoto Prefectural Higher School of Jutsu with curiosity. It seemed that he was infected by the little lion's cheerful mood, and his originally nervous mood suddenly relaxed a little.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting."

When they were about to reach the front of the building, a woman dressed in a miko costume, who was probably a teacher from Kyoto School, walked out quickly and greeted them with an apologetic look.

An Utahime didn't mean to leave these kids alone. No matter how much the principal of Kyoto School didn't get along with Gojo Satoru, he couldn't vent his anger on the next generation of the sorcery world.

But in the final analysis, it was still Gojo Satoru's fault. If it weren't for the guy who liked to provoke her since school days saying something on the phone today that made people want to hit him through the network cable, An Utahime wouldn't have accidentally missed the time because of her anger and nowhere to vent.

"Please come with me," the teacher dressed as a shrine maiden calmed down after erasing the angry face of the white-haired young man from her mind. She smiled a little more kindly and motioned the students from Tokyo to come with her. "Pack your things. I'll take you to the dormitory."