61-64

Chapter 61

"A-choo--" Graugramman, who was far away in Tokyo, sneezed loudly in the bright sunshine, and even the weapon rack beside him shook, causing Zenin Maki to look at him sideways.

"You have a cold?" But idiots shouldn't get sick, the girl with a ponytail thought so, but she still expressed her concern for the little lion out of her classmates' love.

"Well, I don't know, but it seems that I have never been sick." Being concerned about him, Graugramman also seriously recalled whether he had ever been sick in the past, and his hair turned into a fluorescent yellow to express confusion, obviously a little puzzled about his sudden earth-shaking sneeze. "

Maybe someone secretly said bad things about you behind your back." Panda came back with a few bottles of drinks and the silver-haired sorcerer, and guessed without thinking about it.

"Hey," the little fluorescent yellow lion's eyes drooped because of this, looking a little aggrieved, "Why?"

Zenin Maki stopped when she saw the good, and rubbed Graugramman's hair that looked like a fluorescent pen, shook her wrist, and turned to go out.

"Let's go, didn't Principal Ye Moth say he had something to talk to you about? Grau, don't listen to Panda's nonsense, don't always believe everything others say."

"But Maki, Ji, Panda and Youta, you are all my trusted companions."

Graugramman followed the girl and muttered quietly, but his fluffy hair was taken advantage of by the three male classmates behind him in turn.

"Thump, thump, thump." Graugramman came to the principal's office under the friendly guidance of Zenin Maki.

He knocked on the door cautiously, feeling a little nervous. In addition to the time he enrolled, this was his second time entering here.

Thinking about how his sand seemed to have caused some trouble and a bad impression to Ye Mo Zheng Dao when he entered school, the little lion felt a little guilty, worrying whether he had done something wrong, which was why Ye Mo Zheng Dao called him here.

"Come in." The man's voice sounded from inside, with a sense of majesty.

"Principal Ye Mo, I really know I was wrong this time!"

Ye Mo Zheng Dao heard the knock on the door, just called someone in, picked up the teacup, and before he could swallow a mouthful of water, he was caught off guard by Grau Graman, and almost spit out the tea out of surprise.

As if to show the depth of his repentance, the little lion even turned his hair into a well-behaved black, but his behavior was still the same as his personality, which was very unexpected.

The tall black-haired boy pounced and fell on the edge of Yega Masamichi's table, revealing a pitiful expression. Even his eyes became wet and adorable, and his tone was extremely guilty: "I know I shouldn't have secretly gone to the back mountain with Panda to play with sand, and I shouldn't have lost control of my power and flooded the training ground, and made the curse tool ineffective. I swear I really didn't do anything else except these!"