65-68

Chapter 65

"Mr. Saito! I'm here!"

Saito Masakata followed the action team and hurried to the current location of the mimic's operation according to the intelligence. He saw the young sorcerer with very changeable hair and eye colors standing on a high place and waving at him.

The man was infected by the happy smile and subconsciously relaxed his tightly pursed mouth. Just as he was about to raise his hand, he reacted and returned to the formal serious expression in front of his colleagues.

But in the next second, the expression on Saito Masakata's face cracked, and what he saw almost made his eyes black.

This can't be blamed on him. Even the leader, Sakaguchi Ango, who was a triple spy at a young age, blinked his eyes behind his glasses in disbelief when he saw the scene in front of him.

A giant colorful sand dune that almost submerged the entire small building stood in front of them. The fancy color matching and several large sand sculptures with unique aesthetics standing next to it were not the same as the unfinished buildings here.

The boy who was waving at them enthusiastically was standing on the top of a large dune made of a mixture of sands of several colors, looking happy as if he had returned to his happy hometown.

"Why are you here?"

After all, after spending so many days with Graugramman, Saito Masakata still had some understanding of the behavior patterns of the little lion, and had heard some information about his spells. He was the first to react. Because he was not sure whether Graugramman knew about mimic, the man carefully asked the young sorcerer why he came here.

"I found some information about Orin, so I followed the traces and came here. I was afraid of wasting time and losing the clues, so I didn't notify you. I have to trouble you to come here. I'm really sorry for causing trouble." Graugramman landed lightly from the top of the dune, and the sensitivity of the cat family was fully utilized by Graugramman. "

But it's really a credit to Mr. Saito that he was able to find such a remote place. Could it be that..."

The orange-red-haired boy held his chin and tilted his head with a thoughtful look.

Saito Masakata's heart tightened, and he thought that the matter of the Special Ability Affairs Department placing a tracker on the little lion was discovered, but then he heard the boy say: "Is it because Mr. Saito and I get along well? But it is true that when I first met Mr. Saito on the platform, I felt that Mr. Saito was a particularly reliable and good person!" He

was inexplicably given the good guy card and was praised. Although he didn't know that being a good person had a mysterious relationship with getting along well, since the tracker was not discovered, Saito Masakata accepted the praise with a wooden face. No one knew what he was thinking, which made Sakaguchi Ango look at him and Graugramman twice.

"Anyway..." Sakaguchi Ango rubbed his eyebrows and was about to give orders to his subordinates behind him, but he suddenly felt a familiar stomachache.

He glanced around and didn't find the object that gave him a stomachache every day. The sigh of relief was lifted again. He was a little too surprised to see the giant sand dune just now, and even made him ignore the irrationality that no mimic members appeared, and the intelligence department did not have any reports that the mimic members had left here.