106-109

Chapter 106:

So tired, so exhausted, so painful.

The girl in the red kimono was once again knocked to the ground by the attack of her strict teacher.

It seemed that her body no longer belonged to Izumi Kyoka, and her strength was gradually fading away. Because she did not get the effect that Akutagawa Ryunosuke wanted in the previous training, she was weak and shed tears. Izumi Kyoka was not even allowed to have dinner by Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

Is she going to die here? Izumi Kyoka's face was pressed against the cold floor, and the temperature on her cheek seemed to be slowly absorbed by the ground. The black beast transformed from Akutagawa Ryunosuke's coat was roaring and attacking her. Death here seemed to be the most accurate result.

But she was unwilling to give up. She tried hard to stand up. During the struggle, she touched the knife that was just knocked away. Izumi Kyoka grabbed the sharp weapon. Although her limbs lacked strength, the girl still held the knife steadily.

However, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's attack had already reached her at that time. This time, the pain seemed to be unavoidable. Izumi Kyoka chose to tighten her muscles in this brief moment and resist the attack.

However, the pain that Izumi Kyoka expected did not come. This change made the expressionless girl slightly stunned, but she soon took this opportunity to move away from Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

Almost at the same time as the sound of the heavy iron door being pushed open, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's attack was also forcibly stopped.

The one who interrupted the battle between Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Izumi Kyoka, or the one-sided beating by Akutagawa Ryunosuke, was none other than Chiron, who came to observe Akutagawa Ryunosuke's condition.

"Maybe we need to pause."

Although he used a tone of negotiation, the action of the dark-skinned centaur was very unquestionable.

The power of the centaur's powerful arms made the black and white gradient hair color boy's supernatural power attack pause in the air. The black beast with its mouth open was stopped by Chiron and could not move forward an inch.

The bones of the centaur seemed to be incredibly hard. The sharp teeth on Rashomon's upper jaw had clearly embedded into the centaur's palm, but they were forcibly stopped at the part that touched the bones. Only a few drops of red liquid could be seen, sliding down the corners of Rashomon's mouth and the centaur's dark arm.

However, as if he didn't feel any pain at all, the centaur lightly took the beast transformed by his supernatural power off his palm, and the moment those sharp teeth left his palm, the wound on the centaur's palm also completely disappeared.

Izumi Kyoka thought she was dazzled just now, but she clearly saw that there was still dried blood on the centaur's palm, and there was a hint of blood in the air that didn't belong to her.

The boy who was extremely cruel and harsh just now showed a kind of docility when facing the dark-skinned centaur, which almost made Izumi Kyoka smile.

Not only was Rashomon put away by Akutagawa Ryunosuke, but the corners of his black clothes clung to the boy's body softly, as if the sharpness and bloodiness before had never existed.